Forum

TF2 Update

Created 30th November 2011 @ 00:41

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 9 Next »

MEGAMIDDIE

broken game, loop crashes all day erry day.

Can’t record demos, have to stop record stop just so I can see people, like every 5 minutes.

Worst update I ever witnessed, game is pretty much unplayable.

AnimaL

but that was to be expected :DD

Nmx

ᴷᵈ

having above 120 fps on a full public at all times is nice.

dont know if that has to do with me going back to fullscreen or …

But freezes, 4-5 sec, sometimes crashing to desktop ( game still running, but cant tab it )

gud shit man.

Coco

[d¿s]

Quoted from alfa

For anyone getting a black screen after the loading screen, add -nod3d9ex in your launch options

Get on this Chris

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Quoted from MEGAMIDDIE

broken game, loop crashes all day erry day.

Can’t record demos, have to stop record stop just so I can see people, like every 5 minutes.

Worst update I ever witnessed, game is pretty much unplayable.

Yes, this sounds like a typical TF2 update :D

ups

Great update, a step in the right direction!
I wouldn’t worry about small bugs that will most likely be fixed soon enough.

octochris

(0v0)

This update makes no sense. -nod3d9ex should not have any effect without using -dxlevel 98. WHAT THE FUCK VALVE.

Enef

fest
#wubafan

This was implemented into the beta about 2 weeks ago i think? The only excuse i can think of for bugs is lack of people playing the beta :>

Quoted from Enef

This was implemented into the beta about 2 weeks ago i think? The only excuse i can think of for bugs is lack of people playing the beta :>

A lot of people feel the beta isn’t worth playing as Valve’s repeatedly completely ignored feedback on it.

IPZIE

SUAVE

tabbing is still not working for me and others :((

wrex

Quoted from Nmx

But freezes, 4-5 sec

same, any help on that?

AnimaL

Quoted from IPZIE

tabbing is still not working for me and others :((

what does that even mean?

also beta rarely had any bugs with any new stuff, but when releasing on final version somehow game gets broken every time

Last edited by AnimaL,

IPZIE

SUAVE

like said before tabbing or alt+tabbing means to be able to go onto your dektop by pressing the windows button while ingame… common sense

AnimaL

Quoted from IPZIE

like said before tabbing or alt+tabbing means to be able to go onto your dektop by pressing the windows button while ingame… common sense

its the 1st time i heard of ppl not being able to tab out to windows… so i dunno whats up with that :D

Last edited by AnimaL,

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Quoted from IPZIE

Surely atl+tabbing means to actually press “alt” and “tab” and get out of the game that way rather than using the windows key. Have you tried that?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 9 Next »