Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

Daleth

ti.
[PG]

Can merc for this as soldier if needed.

atmo

Quoted from Linus

[…]

A prem team would destroy a div2 team just as hard as a div5 team – so whats the point really? in fact a prem team would destroy most teams in current div1 5-0 quite easily.

when we were in div5, we used to take part in as many cups like this as possible to have a chance to play against people much higher than us(because obviously it would be a waste of time for them to play pcws against us).

and why? Well, to improve, to see what they do differently, and try to copy it.

well you learn more from losing than winning, right?

atomic-

Quoted from atmo

[…]

well you learn more from losing than winning, right?

yes

Crasp

(Legend)
BACΩN |
бекон

http://www.esportsheaven.net/?page=tournament&action=view&tournament_id=1378&content_id=4967

Brackets!

A little bird tells me infused vs manneke piss will be on VanillaTV tonight.

If two teams are supposed to play one another in the next round on Thursday and have nothing better to do tonight, I have no problem with them playing that match as long as they let me know.

:)

GhostjAAH `

IDK
:>

Quoted from Crasp

http://www.esportsheaven.net/?page=tournament&action=view&tournament_id=1378&content_id=4967

Brackets!

A little bird tells me infused vs manneke piss will be on VanillaTV tonight.

If two teams are supposed to play one another in the next round on Thursday and have nothing better to do tonight, I have no problem with them playing that match as long as they let me know.

:)

gravel or gully first?

Crasp

(Legend)
BACΩN |
бекон

Quoted from GhostjAAH `

[…]
gravel or gully first?

Gully first, then badlands and snakewater on thursday, then bo3 for the rest. If in doubt, check the match pages.

Spike Himself

TC

If only you REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED would have signed up, we wouldn’t have to be rolled 5-0 against a team that doesn’t even bring soldiers to mid. Thanks guys! :D

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3