Forum

unlocks thread

Created 13th October 2011 @ 14:33

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

AcidReniX

RaWr ::

My Cinnamon list (Sticking to mostly vanilla but only adding where I think things can be improved):

Soldier: Equaliser, Buff Banner / Battalions Battlecap (Added strategic depth, could make for interesting pushes, would need some recent play testing first).

Scout: Bonk.

Demoman: All banned.

Medic: All allowed (adds strategic depth and variety, nothing is imbalanced).

Pyro: Degreaser + flaregun (makes the class viable for more than just delaying a push on last).

Sniper: All banned. (Might as well, the class should only be doing one job anyway).
Spy: All banned. (Might as well, the class should only be doing one job anyway).
Heavy: All banned.
Engineer: All banned. (Might as well, the class should only be doing one job anyway).

—————————————————————

My Desired list (How if I had my way, completely unopposed, we would all be playing tf2 right now (Thank god this isn’t the case right? :P )):

Scout – Bonk, any melee weapon that isn’t the sandman (Atomiser included). FaN, New pistol, Crit-a-cola.

Soldier – Any melee weapon (inc whip and equaliser) + Gunboats, TDH (a recommended counter for some other unlocks in the list), Buff Banner / Battalions Battlecap (I’d like for them to make a come back as they encourage grouped up team play and can swing battles even if say, your medic has dropped their uber (would rather not have the entire game revolve around medic’s going down or not)).

Medic – All unlocks.

Sniper – All unlocks except Crok shield (everything else is harmless).

Pyro – All unlocks (The class is quite harmless).

Heavy – Sandwich and the original boxing gloves (nothing else works in 6v6, especially when you have things like the whip).

Demoman – Targe, Eyelander, Scottish resistance (All pretty harmless in 6v6).

Engineer – No unlocks allowed. Nothing worth using that is suited for 6v6 play, except maybe the minisentry / crit shotty combo, but teams shouldn’t be running a DM engineer.

Spy – All unlocks allowed except that pistol that does extra damage. Most imba weapon in the game and combined with deadringer can turn a spy into one of the most effective DM classes in the game (Love using it btw, but it is imba).

Not an unlock debate by the way, the game is already vanilla. It’s done, dusted, settled.
Also wouldn’t want to start one anyway, with the highlander option and BF3 coming out soon. It will be GG for me in 6v6 anyway :)

Setlet

Quoted from AcidReniX

My Cinnamon list…

The list seems fine, but equalizer and bonk really should be banned. I’m little bit scared of the horns too.

Pendji

Market gardener all the waypoint.

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Quoted from Pendji

Market gardener all the waypoint.

This guy knows!

Last edited by Enef,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3