Forum

Interesting Server-Offer

Created 8th September 2011 @ 20:19

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

Ripple

Quoted from AnimaL

running >10slot stv on same server is a terrible idea

depends, our massive-server can handle 50+ specs without any problems. on the other hand they want way more money (-> but it’s quality stuff)

Sad Giraffe

Mani

Seriously fish…..

What server provider do you have? oh yeah its gameservers.com and not gameplayservers.com that this thread is about.

Fish

UCAP.

Quoted from Sad Giraffe

Seriously fish…..

What server provider do you have? oh yeah its gameservers.com and not gameplayservers.com that this thread is about.

will teach me to read :)

poxie

gg fish…

Ripple

ye we also got a gameservers.com server, they’re really good and cheap at the same time. But i think gameservers.com has so many customers in the USA (gametracker.com is their project) they can afford to keep the prices low.
and they have the best domain ;)

avizeke

Hey guys.

I currently help run if not manage the ongoings of GPS (gameplayservers), I appreciate everyones opinions on gameplay and how you found the services. The KO cup was set up to test and trial the services, which is why we did the KO cup on our servers only. It let us know what others thought and more over how smoothly it ran.

So even though some feedback was negative, we have taken this on board and working on those changes as we are literally in our first year of opening.

People question the value of servers that 10 euros and above is what you should look for, and in all honesty this is not the case, even though again i appreciate people opinions, thought it be best to hear back from GPS as to why we dont over charge just to be apart of the crowd were the rest do overcharge.

We dont need to charge that amount, even though we can we simply dont, especially this been our first year. We ideally want to appeal to everyone, from communities were fps they dont understand or need, to people who do just want war servers.

Again guys, seeing this thread opened my eyes to how you guys “appreciated” what we did with the KO cup.

We are actually looking for testers for honest feedback, even though we have sponsors for this we also need indipendant opinions too.

speak soon :)

chipstalaizah

KiH
mm.

@avizeke

Do you know if GSP are planning on making NL servers avaibable as well? The servers we’ve played on so far feels great, only downside is that for us (Swedes) the ping towards NL servers are usually more fair.

Ripple

Only can say positive things about the gameplayservers.com servers now after a few days. Stable performance, you can’t compare it to what you’ve seen in the cup. They have improved things a lot.

Dr-GimpfeN

9g1c

nice advertisment and cool refsystem…
how much you get if we buy a server using your “special discount code”?

avizeke

Hi chippy

We just opened up to germany france and the UK about 3 weeks ago, and we havnt advertised that yet, this is due to how quickly we
want to get things sorted. We will be doing test servers too, so that people like yourself can test and try them as much as you
like until your happy to consider buying. No move yet on NL.

Hi Dr-GimpfeN

The discount code 12-4-life is for 32 slot servers, if you order a 32 slot server and then put in the code, it then turns to £12 for life.

If you want a war server, we do them for £5 at the moment, with discount code as 30%-4-life, Simply go to game packages and go to GP war.
i think ripple got that wrong :)

We will be putting up 5 tf2 servers and 5 l4d2 servers for people to try and test on, feel free to have a try before you buy.

Asskicker

GoT<3
HoT<3

http://minus.com/iI7PjYDCo0RVa.png

What?

Ripple

Quoted from Dr-GimpfeN

nice advertisment and cool refsystem…
how much you get if we buy a server using your “special discount code”?

No matter where you post gimpfen, it’s full of negative content and suspicious allegations. Learn to read. Essential for posting in forums, first read, then post. Still, I waste a few seconds of my lifetime to tell you again, that i mentioned that i don’t get anything (money) for that a few times and that I posted this for teams who might be interested in a good and cheap offer. Why did I write this? You won’t read it anyway and post your useless crap elsewhere. :]

To anyone else: the discount ends sunday, just to mention it once more.

It is also possible to change the slots down to 24 after buying a 32 one with the discount key for stability-reasons

Last edited by Ripple,

Asskicker

GoT<3
HoT<3

Quoted from Asskicker

http://minus.com/iI7PjYDCo0RVa.png

What?

So is this real or does my browser just fuck up? :P

avizeke

Offer finishes today guys. after today we wont be able to do this offer. Just letting you guys know :)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3