Forum

Interesting Server-Offer

Created 8th September 2011 @ 20:19

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

Gubbins

Op4

Servers are horrible quality. Would not recommend.

octochris

(0v0)

After having played on their servers before, all I can say is they are absolutely terrible :D

Spike Himself

TC

If you want to sell quality servers AND still make a profit, you really can’t go below ~10 euros a month (unless you generate income elsewhere obv), and that’s cutting it close already.

Quoted from octochris

After having played on their servers before, all I can say is they are absolutely terrible :D

Safety smilies :D

Fish

UCAP.

our current server is gameplay and have had no issues really our jew pings 80 which suits me

its a frankfurt server and cheap as chips plus a 128 slot stv :D

Ripple

Quoted from Fish

our current server is gameplay and have had no issues really our jew pings 80 which suits me

i checked out their test-servers and they really seem to have improved a lot

Fish

UCAP.

Quoted from Ripple

[…]

i checked out their test-servers and they really seem to have improved a lot

welcome to look at ours had it a week its done the job only thing is the server fps is 166 but hasnt bothered me its fine as it is,

Trath

Quoted from Fish

like the man said, the only thing people should be concerned about is how they’re jew’s ping is.

Sad Giraffe

Mani

Quoted from Fish

LOL i remember we left a game with you guys after first map. That was like a week ago cause your server was shit… fps was low and forza had ping 110 or some shit. Dont tell me youre here promoting that junk server?

Last edited by Sad Giraffe,

Fish

UCAP.

Quoted from Sad Giraffe

[…]

LOL i remember we left a game with you guys after first map. That was like a week ago cause your server was shit… fps was low and forza had ping 110 or some shit. Dont tell me youre here promoting that junk server?

you asked for 2nd we declined because we planned to look at other maps.

dont be mad cos you lost :<

Ripple

anyway, as i said this is not meant to be a advertisement-thread. it’s a discount-key for people who can’t afford the full price. it’s really cheap and the servers do its job.

Sad Giraffe

Mani

Quoted from Fish

[…]

you asked for 2nd we declined because we planned to look at other maps.

dont be mad cos you lost :<

“asked for 2nd”? when have you ever played a pcw and not just assumed it was 2 maps?
fact is we gave you our server info and left server saying we wouldnt play 2nd map on your server because its shit. However you guys had “teach a noob how to play tf2 day” on your stv, and because of that you didnt feel like leaving them and decided to go over maps insted. Thats all fine you have that and I totally understand you not wanting to leave them… my point just is that you saying about your server that “its done the job” when you had a team refusing to play 2nd map on it is bs.

bìester

this thread isnt about raging each other
pls do that on steam :D

Last edited by bìester,

AnimaL

running >10slot stv on same server is a terrible idea

Fish

UCAP.

no rage at all from me simple fact no other teams have complained about our server and it has indeed done the job from my point of view. People have the own preference in servers i enjoy what we have as a tempory solution to our servers before we move on to a different place. The ping for our jew is huge as he has alot of issues on servers and makes it difficult to play on other servers so from that point of view its great. After our game i highlighted to the server chaps and its been fine for this week. As for the whole “teach a noob comment” i would hope that people respect what we as a team and i as an individual are doing, i am not teaching noobs i am mearly giving lower players help.

Is a nice offer but as stated the fps is not great the deal is, try a server out you like you buy :) there is other providers out there who are better sure.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »