Forum

[Tuto] How to get 6 people on time on a server ?

Created 11th August 2011 @ 16:38

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

SmoKe

Yo,
I remember a good article on vanilla which was talking about that but we’re still waiting 20-30 mins sometimes.
Seriously how can you need 30 mins to get 6 fucking people on a server ?
I know nobody’s perfect, sometimes my mates and I have some problems too, but we need 10 mins to fix it.

So here we go for some tips :

1 – Use a calendar to write down the matches you’re going to play in the current week.
2 – As a team leader / war arranger, explain to your mates that 20 CEST is 20 CEST and not 20:30 CEST.
3 – Be gentlemen and think about your opponents, maybe they’ve got a zumba class at 20:35 CEST and they can’t miss that.

Sorry if I made some english mistakes.

Aurevoir.

Smoke.

AnimaL

F-

this guid only helps if u want to cancel all ur pcw’s

Nmx

ᴷᵈ

Just lazy, dont know if its tf2 or nowadays.

Cause when I was playing cs comp i rarely had to wait longer then 5 mins for everyone to join.

rarecandy

Should just start kicking people after waiting 10 mins

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

More Laziness than anything. Pikachu especially decides that when we find a game he still has time to finish his game of Assassins Creed or Batman Arkham Asylum or w/e he is doing before he thinks about loading TF2. Honestly we have to wait like 5 minutes sometimes because of this. Although he isn’t always the last one in the server, I guess other teams have players with the same attitude.

Although in some cases it is just technical problems.

chipstalaizah

KiH
mm.

Most annoying part: “He’s starting TF2 now / On mumble now / Quick reboot / Random problem – He’ll be here in 2 mins.”

Those 2 minutes are rarely anything short of 10-15 minutes.

Forsak3n

S

Thanks for teaching me.

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

The way to solve this, is to not get a game on tf.wars until you have 6 in mumble and ready to play. Hard isn’t it?.. :/

2nuts

I’m not sure if this exists or not. But I’d love a kick blu/red team cmd..

SiTeHBu0mbb

DOWN

Some simple things might work like:

search for “6v6 server ON fast”
Or just kick them after 3 minutes if theyre slow.

Funny thing is that I’ve never had these problems in CS or CSS

LikeThis

You need to get mad.

Sunbather

maksa

I hate this too, why do they search for a gem if they dont have the fucking players for it?

ash

(Legend)
:D

Give them a 2min time limit, kick the first, often enough their 6th/5th/grandma then connects instantly, if not, search other opponent.

howdeh

Perilous
WUL

Quoted from SmoKe

Yo,
I remember a good article on vanilla which was talking about that but we’re still waiting 20-30 mins sometimes.
Seriously how can you need 30 mins to get 6 fucking people on a server ?
I know nobody’s perfect, sometimes my mates and I have some problems too, but we need 10 mins to fix it.

So here we go for some tips :

1 – Use a calendar to write down the matches you’re going to play in the current week.
2 – As a team leader / war arranger, explain to your mates that 20 CEST is 20 CEST and not 20:30 CEST.
3 – Be gentlemen and think about your opponents, maybe they’ve got a zumba class at 20:35 CEST and they can’t miss that.

Sorry if I made some english mistakes.

Aurevoir.

Smoke.

Apologies for last night, it was completely unavoidable, I’m guessing you’re writing this partly because its related to last nights incident – my net was literally fucked the second I joined the server, there were no issues before.

Though I agree, we generally try to schedule and calendar, sometimes people cancel last minute and its annoying, we’re normally always generally on the server 5 minutes after schedule.

caned

MEAT
LEGO

zumba lololololol

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »