Forum

Mid air mod

Created 26th January 2009 @ 21:41

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Jowy

Horrible mod. Buggy as hell and containing lots of gameplay-flaws.

kaidus

WiK?

Haven’t played it but lol’d at the steampowered forum responses.

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

lol, that looks awesome – might give it a go! :))

eoN^

Its okay, havent seen any really bad problems with it after playing for a few hours apart from the fact the rockets are sped up (which takes ALL the skill out of it… and it removes the point of using it as practice to be honest… because your predicting for THAT weapon rather than normal rockets…)

____13____

Great to everyone who wants to loose their mid-air shots skills.

Stupid to everyone else… Rockets travel much faster than normal. All you do there is unlearn. Pub players may like it, though…

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

Really, what is the point of playing if the rockets are faster than usual…

Funkeh

DStM

Because they saw fit to alienate the competitive community :)

Redman350

[FB]

It’s meant to be a fun mod, not a tool for practicing airshots. If you think it’s gonna make you worse at airshots, then couldn’t you make a similar argument for those who play quake live?

Mistav

/agree with redman here. Looks like fun!
TF2 is still a GAME, and games are meant to be fun. I know competition is part of the fun, but sometimes you just have to get some variation ;)

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

Yes but its not just not helping you improve airshots, its actively making them more difficult when you go back to regular rockets.

Yoshi

vertex3

Regardless of the wahmbulancing, it looks fun.

ChOun

iCon

Really awesome mod, love it. <33

Jocker

-GoV-

Hi, I’m one of the server admins.
As Redman350 stated, right now this server is a FUN server. When it was first launched, rockets had normal speed and you had the standard soldier health. It was very frustrating to play for most of the players and we decided to make it more extreme, like our other 2 modded servers (Diceroll and Surf Excessive one).

It seems that the gameplay as it is now is good, but we are always open to suggestions.
If interest is high, we can try to remove the criticals and use the normal rocket speed, at least a couple of days/week. Let me know what you think.

Btw, here is another gameplay video in 1st person i recorded, available in HD too.

Have fun

appe

no crits
no fast rockets
no shotgun
no aircontrol
no reload
rl only
final destination

kolox

obs.

Totally screwed up my rocket aim. Maybe you could release the sourcecode so someone could make a ‘pro’ version with n ormal rocket speed and the other attributes above?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »