Forum

Mid air mod

Created 26th January 2009 @ 21:41

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

when will the mod be available?

and how do you get 100% crits all the time :D ?

Puppets

haha num you got pwned on that server HHHHHAAA HAAAA na seriously its messing up my aiming for the airshots …

Raccoon

[TB]

Anyone that can remove the superfast rocket speed and this will be good practice

MaNeY

If you are soldier you should not play this mod.

I want this mod with true rocket speed and normal gravity. Than it would be great for train!

kolox

obs.

What he said ^^
Numlocked – im pretty sure crit-rate is from the source-mod plugin, and rate of fire can be increased as well, though idk about the rocket speed :x
Ask MikeJS, he uses SourceMod alot

Jocker

-GoV-

A steam group for the midair server has been created:
Midair Mod Steam Group

The ones of you interested in playing the midair mod with normal rocket speed, normal gravity and no crits are invited to join the group: from time to time I’ll create an event when the server is set in “normal mode” to let you know you can safely join the game without screwing up your aiming skills :)

sideh

ecc

With the normal speed rockets it’s soooo much better. And good practice too :)

nice mod.

ambra

“useless”
agreed

I hate this mod and I despise those shitty servers with 20 people shooting random rockets and killing eachother without actually midairing people

Masiina

Ammomod @ Pressurizer.toaster.fi (217.112.254.24:27015)

Jocker

-GoV-

now the server is set with normal rocket speed.

BvD

flowerpower/

Now’s it’s actually pretty nice, although people move very unnatural because of the crits. But yeah, that’s how it is ^^

Memento Mori

There’s a much better server – granted its not crits – but theres more than enough midair going on because of the map and mods.

Normal rocket speed, no self damage or fall damage.

The map – dm17.

The ip – 81.19.221.203:22700

enjoy

Jocker

-GoV-

the midair mod server changed address:
194.177.96.192:27018
Still in Italy, but in a new datacenter (it should have better ping from all Europe).
Now it will always have normal rocket speed and no-crits.

Mike

SF

If you want it on your server: http://forums.alliedmods.net/showpost.php?p=827295&postcount=16

Funkeh

DStM

Cool, was wondering where this went.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »