Created 4th July 2011 @ 16:21

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

Wabbeh

Quoted from konr

[…]Hitler was Austrian

Then Anschluss..No more Austria! oshi–

RaCio

GoT²

Can we please keep this nice and ontopic?

yin

Quoted from byte

This isn’t a topic to debate how I mentor, how I call in-game comms is dependant on my mood at work, how stressed I am in my life and so on. Think it’s easy with the amount of stuff I take on in this community?

and getting not the respect you would deserve. imo its a very nice offer for every team which trys to improve as much as possible.

go for it

Swarlz

Quoted from yin

[…]

and getting not the respect you would deserve. imo its a very nice offer for every team which trys to improve as much as possible.

go for it

Indeed totally agree. Byte is offering something here that teams should jump at – great player, knows what he’s talking about and will make you good.

alfa

A GO­D DA­MN PLAYER
TRYING TO HELP THE COMMUNITY

I’VE SEEN IT ALL

I AM SO MAD I FLIPPED A TABLE(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

props to catas

Last edited by alfa,

Sketch

MM

Quoted from Swarlz

[…]

Indeed totally agree. Byte is offering something here that teams should jump at – great player, knows what he’s talking about and will make you good.

I AM JUMPING SO FUCKING HIGH RIGHT NOW! PICK MEEEEEE!

Hosain H

Royal`

Your offer would probably get snapped up much quicker if you included some div3 but glgl at least you’re trying to help the community.

Elm0

LAME

can you teach me how to rocketjump spire?

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from byte

No, and I don’t want pity nor sympathy, no need to bring up the subject Hildreth and you fully well know.

I gave you respect not pity and sympathy.

xzr

hildreth is shit
byte is good

ez maths

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

TBH he calls the way he calls its up to him, if his team hated it that much they’d have left by now. He gets away with going a bit “OTT” because he’s usually right and knows what he’s talking about. From my own expirience Byte’s calling/shouting at lan and in our wotr days is alot less aggressive than people i play saturday morning football with ;) so just deal with it.
I think thats why he’d rather mentor a higher up team because they’d be more receptive to his teaching methods and won’t be discouraged if he gets abit “into it” :D.
Without sucking his penis, anyone would benefit greatly from Byte’s mentoring.

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Nice guy and good mentor, gave me and the .:ne:.blu guys some top advice back in the day, stuff i still tell people new to the game and remind my team of day to day.

kuma

I can vouch for Byte’s mentoring style, I learnt a lot from him in just 3 days, can’t imagine the improvements you can make in a more intensive environment. Sure he shouts sometimes, but it’s effective and it works.

kaidus

WiK?

Lol pretty much any learning environment is most effective when there’s negative consequences for fucking up (at least when the participants desire to learn that which is being taught), if you can’t hack it someone else can and will.

Hat

talk to skeej (UV) byte

they got potential

Last edited by Hat,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »