Forum

Byte - Looking to mentor a clan

Created 4th July 2011 @ 16:21

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 5 Next »

byte

Hi there

Am looking to mentor a potential div 2 -> div 1 team or div 1 -> Prem team. At the moment my time is limited but in the next few weeks I will have more spare time, due to various members of TCM going on vacation.

So if you are a

– Div 2/1 Team looking to go up to that next level
– Can take my ‘hitler style’ rage and army style teaching
– Are a strong team with respect to how long you’ve stuck together

don’t waste my time I don’t have much of it and if it’s wasted it won’t do you any favours in the future. If you are serious and want to get to the top then this post is related to you.

Feel free to message me tonight on irc either irc nick will be fine in #vanillatv or #etf2l on quakenet.

Or alternatively add me on steam -> http://steamcommunity.com/id/byte-me

Will be looking to start tonight initially, but the main and sole reason behind this push is for newer teams to get to the top as it’s desperately needed.

Cheers

Byte

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

SPAM EFFECT

AnimaL

CIDO

Ghostface

spire

They’re already on top.

Unless he can teach them against rolling a heavy.

Matt

TEZC
TEZC

Byte is awesome to play under, just ask Sarah.

All silliness aside, having played with Byte in a lan team, you will not get a better mentor.

<3 Byte.

Kinyu

popkõrns

Quoted from AnimaL

CIDO

Sc

Quoted from AnimaL

CIDO

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Byte made FB the team they are today.
Bet he regrets that now :DDD

Kinyu

popkõrns

Quoted from Admirable

Byte made FB the team they are today.
Bet he regrets that now :DDD

rofl, but it was a win/win situation for him then. His team won = great, Byte’s mentored (?) team wins = good

grimbar

Ain’t no hitler style when you’re not German.

Taimou

You must be Muham-mad

randa

2late

Last edited by randa,

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Much respect to Byte doing this sort of thing but as Spam Effect aka SNSD have proven you can climb to near the top without so much help from higher skill mentors but by using what you can learn from watching VOD’s, STV’s, Demos and any sort of guide you can find useful as well as practising a lot. Ask TheSucker (I am sure Byte mentored his team at some point) who has done a shit load of work improving his team and his own game.

Finally Byte’s style of mentoring if it is anything like TCM’s comms I would rather bathe myself in acid than listen to that the whole time. For a long time my team played with a bunch of us yelling at eachother and blaming eachother but listening to THAT is just mind-fucking. I wish you good luck – this is a great intiative but my team wouldn’t benefit from your style of mentoring for sure. I do love some of the aggressive calls though…would have worked if Tt weren’t so good that they could counter them.

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

infused

Swarlz

‘don’t waste my time I don’t have much of it and if it’s wasted it won’t do you any favours in the future’ Oh Byte you know how to make yourself sound so friendly

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 5 Next »