’nuff said :D

Persian enforcer? wut

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

Quoted from Lateralus

[…]Persian enforcer? wut

Persian Persuader
Also, in the second cup I didn’t see anyone using the quickfix. Looked like a nice idea on paper, put the lack of overheals really hinders the team.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from Mors Immortalis

[…]

you wouldn’t shoot to ubered medic, would u ?

When I’m ubered I shoot the enemy medic if he has popped kritz. I didn’t realize the quick fix was supposed to make medics near immortal. Needs a slight nerf on the healing rate of the medic himself imo.

Last edited by Koeitje,

SquatingBear

Steev

what medic items boil down to is keep folk alive the heal rate on makes people get back in the fight quicker but makes the less safe as opposed to a sizeable chunk of health

only problem i have is if the medic ubers with the quick fix stupidly hard to kill. but other than that viable useful and a great change of pace

Mors Immortalis

KoP!?

Quoted from Koeitje

[…]
When I’m ubered I shoot the enemy medic if he has popped kritz. I didn’t realize the quick fix was supposed to make medics near immortal. Needs a slight nerf on the healing rate of the medic himself imo.

Oo
ok, lets nerf uber, it makes both medic and his patient immortal (not near immortal), also his heal target gets 150% hp level
uber is not kritz and kritz are not quickfix, quickfix is not uber

I just can’t understand your way of thinking
Just don’t shoot to ubered medic. Just because u can kill medic with kritz easily, cause he is defenceless then doesn’t mean you should do the same to medic with quickfix equipped

Last edited by Mors Immortalis,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9