Forum

How to capitalise on the free week?

Created 21st June 2011 @ 09:01

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 7 Next »

Califax

dyn.

Quoted from torden

VanillaTF2 and TV will of course be covering.

If it’s (for instance) COD vs CSS, will you have a main TF2 caster, with 2 co-casters with more knowledge of the backgrounds of the players from both games?

Asteryz

Br0
Chive

califax beat me to it

Last edited by Asteryz,

Ace

TF2 is alive!

Sketch

MM

show match cant involve TCM. byte is most exiting caster. pair him with someone who can feed him decent info and you have a great showmatch cast.

all you need for this recipe:
one byte,
one torden,
a handful of prem players for the match
and half a teaspoon of spare prem players

Take your byte and poke him in the face until he agrees to cast the showcase match. put the mumble channel on to simmer.
Mix in one torden, and stir for 5 minutes.
now take your torden back off of simmer and let him cool for 3-4 minutes while he explains the rule set for the matches and how the game works.

Now throw the handful of prem players into the server and start the game.
allow your byte to scream manically at the carnage!

now sprinkle in half a teaspoon of prem players into the cast for interviews/talk about the match between maps.

take the server off the hob and into the preheated oven (gas mark 5) and leave for 90 minutes.

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Arx and Beta casting would be better imo :/

Defur

wat

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Arx+Beta > Byte

Sorry :(

kuma

Quoted from Tapley ❤

Yep get it up on Cadred – Darn, get ODEE to secure the COD team or one of many dignitas teams! (hell even trackmania) – Myself/Dougie/Ryan – Could probably secure the Rasta CSS team. NVC to arrange an all start QL team – Then we’d need 1 more game, maybe a brink team? :D welcome back Marco! Or perhaps someone here has links to an older gaming scene top team? if we then just have 4 games represented – and spammed on all the main games sites + cadred we can have a knockout tournament and then a show match.

Get vanillatv involved = sorted.

Also another key thing is to document how to pick up tf2 if they are still interested. Get the posts included with the stickied “ARE YOU NEW TO TF2” post which basically gives you all the info you need, pickups, lobbys, irc channels, news sites.

get bot_985 to organise the sc scene if he is indeed dimaga (OH THE MYSTERY!)

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Also would be worth doing some pro-mo videos.

Explain rules/classes/basic dynamics. With fly-through of the 5/6 maps we will be using. For finals we can have fly-through of each map that iwll be played and maybe the winners play a mix of prem tf2 players?

Quoted from CrashSite

maybe the winners play a mix of prem tf2 players?

Or a mix of retired players (I just want to see seagull play again, really)

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Been talking to one of our Quakelive players, he has a few high level US QL contacts, and he thinks they might be too busy preparing for cups/quakecon coming up but will try asking anyway.

Wouldn’t expect much though as they are all US based (meaning they proabably wouldn’t want to play on EU servers for their first times) and they have the zotac cup coming up this weekend as well as ESL cups and watching the dreamhack demos etc.

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from CrashSite

and maybe the winners play a mix of prem tf2 players?

and the winners get rolled less then in a minute. not intresting tbh

helberg

Danmark
DANMARK

Quoted from Koeitje

Arx+Beta > Byte

Sorry :(

Or a mix of retired players (I just want to see seagull play again, really)

Skully

Quoted from dougiie

[…]

unfortunately rasta xd can’t give their time up, training up a 5th, 100% practice for lan :(

could possibly get another rasta team, however, wouldn’t be as high profile as rasta xd :)

if xd cant give up the time, how about thier brink team? then you fufilled having a brink team involved. I’ll talk to you about other ideas Dougie on steam

EDIT: I know a BF/crysis team, Rush gaming, who won @i42, they might be interested, when one of them gets online I’ll give them a word

Last edited by Skully,

evokje

WiK?

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

Arx and Beta casting would be better imo :/

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 7 Next »