Forum

How to capitalise on the free week?

Created 21st June 2011 @ 09:01

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 7 Next »

torden

broder
syster

Our hero will be Ashkan, who will be running point on organising the event, and choosing which format will work the best.

Please keep on coming up with ideas!

Cobby

-9m-

We have members of the TF2 community who have article rights on Cadred. I’m sure Gonzo could get a team together ;)

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Yep get it up on Cadred – Darn, get ODEE to secure the COD team or one of many dignitas teams! (hell even trackmania) – Myself/Dougie/Ryan – Could probably secure the Rasta CSS team. NVC to arrange an all start QL team – Then we’d need 1 more game, maybe a brink team? :D welcome back Marco! Or perhaps someone here has links to an older gaming scene top team? if we then just have 4 games represented – and spammed on all the main games sites + cadred we can have a knockout tournament and then a show match.

Get vanillatv involved = sorted.

Also another key thing is to document how to pick up tf2 if they are still interested. Get the posts included with the stickied “ARE YOU NEW TO TF2” post which basically gives you all the info you need, pickups, lobbys, irc channels, news sites.

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

Quoted from Tapley ❤

Then we’d need 1 more game, maybe a brink team? :D

Starcraft (koreans only)
or cs 1.6 on a more serious note. (them vs cs:s has to be funny)

Last edited by Pynklùùùnningen,

Darn

rockit like

as for now we were thinkin something like: 2 high profile teams from CoD, CSS, QL, Brink to make a 8 team invite tournament.

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

Quoted from Pynklùùùnningen

or cs 1.6 on a more serious note. (them vs cs:s has to be funny)

That would be pretty awesome

ShoX

Sir
dp.

I make one stupid comment on IRC….

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

I’ll pop on later and give you a hand organizing shiz if you need Darn.

Cloud

.wldcrd!

I actually love this idea, get it on vanillatv+vanillatf2 :D

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Loving this idea more and more. 8 Team tournament. TF2 experienced medic on each team. One night cup stylee or Round robin over a couple of weeks?

Anything I can do to help let me know, what that might be I have no idea, but this needs to happen!

dougiie

CotC

Quoted from Tapley ❤

Myself/Dougie/Ryan – Could probably secure the Rasta CSS team.

unfortunately rasta xd can’t give their time up, training up a 5th, 100% practice for lan :(

could possibly get another rasta team, however, wouldn’t be as high profile as rasta xd :)

Califax

dyn.

Would be awesome if you can get this together in time lads… Well played to all involved.

Defur

This is beginning to look very intresting!

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

NERD CHILLS

torden

broder
syster

The TF2 side is the easy part. Getting interest amongst the other games is the tricky one!

VanillaTF2 and TV will of course be covering.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 7 Next »