Forum

Defiant Gaming LF TF2 team

Created 13th June 2011 @ 22:45

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

atttrrraaaaa

DefiantGaming are a new gaming community formed in the past month and a half, we have 2 confirmed cod4 LAN teams at High/Pre acad skill level (all booked), a highskill CS:S team who will be attending i43 and hopefully a team of starcraft players.

We are currently looking for a Team Fortress 2 team to represent us at i43 and other LANs, as many, if not all of our current teams will be attending i43.

We offer what we give to all of our players,
a teamspeak or mumble server
a game server
LAN shirts
possible LAN support if you can prove yourself.

If you and your team wish to fill this spot for us, then please email your application at [email protected]

So on the behalf of Defiant Gaming, Thanks for Reading and we hope to pick up a team soon. :)

http://www.defiantgaming.co.uk
The current website is temporary, we currently have one being made for us by Visualize Media, one of our sponsors.

Martn

Good luck, this sounds like a pretty sweet deal.
Get the ex-pwr gaming team perhaps? They are MGO-less and they are the best team around at this moment.

http://www.esl.eu/eu/tf2/6on6/league/season7/team/4822168/

Last edited by Martn,

atttrrraaaaa

How would I be able to get in touch with them?

huhystah

try: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197993630232 Its their manager/ leader

Last edited by huhystah,

dougiie

CotC

gl

LaMqTa

fenneks

good luck!

flushy

P.O.P

PwR /thread cu@lan :D

Orchid

|=3

Seems like the ex-PwR is the way to go. GL

Mark

Phase

This is assuming you can afford to send 6 Finns to the UK for a weekend.

Orchid

|=3

Quoted from atttrrraaaaa

possible LAN support if you can prove yourself.

@huhy – I think they have proven themselves quite a bit in the past year. amirait?

vani

Bully

GL (:

huhystah

Quoted from Orchid

[…]
@huhy – I think they have proven themselves quite a bit in the past year. amirait?

yep

naMu

LAITON
KUKKO!

no offence, they are looking for a _SPONSOR_ not a gaming community. So no money, no SG-1.

Greg

TEZC

I highly doubt a new organisation can support the likes of SG-1, the costs for the finns to get to the event is in excess of £2000. And then its not just 1 event the team will be looking for constant support to kiev and LANs into the next year.

The propise of “possible support in the future, dependent on results” is so standard, to try and blindside teams who are desperate to get “that free LAN event” that unless the org is reputable (and even sometimes then, not going to name orgs) its really not even worth taking into consideration.

Yet alone the Org is only a month old, has a pretty dodgy website with a maximum of 500 views, with no sponsors listed on the website. I am even more doubtful, unless the owner is Mr Arbalet, that they have 2 coins to rub together, yet alone money to send Power to multiple events each year.

Last edited by Greg,

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Greg

Yet alone the Org is only a month old, has a pretty dodgy website with a maximum of 500 views, with no sponsors listed on the website. I am even more doubtful, unless the owner is Mr Arbalet, that they have 2 coins to rub together, yet alone money to send Power to multiple events each year.

atttrrraaaaa did point out their website is in the makings by one of their sponsors. That implies they will have a working website and do have at least 2 sponsors.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »