Off-classing as a Demo/medic

Created 5th June 2011 @ 10:32

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from MEGAMIDDIE

[…]

5%? I think you are overexagerating. I would say 2%.

Also, offclass to charging targe. It makes you feel better when everyone else is messing around and you can’t.

Mould I miss you off-classing, you were the only player we had that could do it well ;(

Ritalin

[d¿s]

oh, also: a common tactic for some scouts is to spawn camp on Gravelpit C. if it’s not feasible for any of my team mates to come help me get out of spawn while they are defending a point, it’s a good idea just to switch classes and kill the scout.

that’s a pretty obvious one though, i guess. hmmm…

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

They should help you cos you’re so important and lovely to look at Ritalin. :D

Pyle

Quoted from Ritalin

oh, also: a common tactic for some scouts is to spawn camp on Gravelpit C. if it’s not feasible for any of my team mates to come help me get out of spawn while they are defending a point, it’s a good idea just to switch classes and kill the scout.

Send 1 or 2 engi to C :DDD

jgmaster

BM

Quoted from Ritalin

If you’re medic and a soldier isn’t coming back to pick you up from spawn then your team is doing something wrong.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2