j210790_

Quoted from Mike

[…]

lol

Why lol?

AnimaL

Quoted from ashkan

[…]

This man speaks the truth, but stop making unrelated and useless posts now, everyone.

no he doesnt

Stop insulting people

Waebi

‹Con›

way to disqualify yourself

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from AnimaL

[…]no he doesnt

I have to admit, I don’t really understand this post. It’s like Animal was just sitting at his PC with a red face absolutely fizzing angry at me because yet again, he’s been made a fool of for talking utter garbage. So he’s seen this post by Ashkan, and just tried to squeeze out the most offensive sentence humanly possible from his broken English, but frankly, it’s hilarious.

I don’t even know why you have such an issue with me dude. I think you act like a spastic 90% of the time, but I don’t personally dislike you as an individual. This isn’t even an insult, you should actually just shut up when thread like this pop up, because you have clearly not the vaguest idea what you’re talking about, but you just seem to have a mad boner for being right all the time. It’s fine to not know shit. I don’t post when I’m out of my depth. but take it as an opportunity to learn, rather than an opportunity to be right.

Last edited by Skyride,

ashkan

Alright, hope Alx is satisfied with the answers he got.

Thread locked.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3