Forum

I dont know about you guys, but ..

Created 23rd May 2011 @ 22:03

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 8 Next »

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Wabbeh

[…]

Sorry to break this to you guys but the SMod glitch was fixed even before Cook did the speedhacking :/

lol, no it wasn’t… i remember when it happened, it was patched maybe 1/2 months AFTER. and let’s not pretend you know jack shit about it since you’ve been here for about 5 minutes.

Quoted from Daleth

[…]

So cook used a speedhack? Not even a glitch? A full on cheat without a ban? wtf

don’t believe all of the unsubstantiated shit you see on the forums, kthx

Last edited by octochris,

MR JOHNSON

(^-^)v

Quoted from Bonkers

[…]
Just banning his two accounts wouldnt matter anyway he has like 7 accounts he has for idle purposes so….gl keeping him out if you do ban him.
edit: fucking typos

Wait, what?

Are you actually trying to argue that the etf2l admins should lay down and not do anything because the guy is gonna come back anyway (with regards to allegedly having multiple accounts, one of which are banned). I mean let’s make sure they won’t inconvenience the guy!

Last edited by MR JOHNSON,

Flippy

LEGO
DA!

how can you defend a guy like that … his cheat is blatant as reaction’s one

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from Dr Icecream

[…]
No, there’s something else that’d compromise it though :)

Be quiet child, we agreed never to speak of this horrible horrible horrible event again, it scares the little rugrats from around the corner.

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from flushy

The question I’d like to ask is, would konr’s ‘job’ be compromised by the amount of jokes and hassling towards him, visible in every form of hacking thread. Discuss!

Every decision he makes will be filled controversy because mobbers gonna mob.

Quoted from Bonkers

Just banning his two accounts wouldnt matter anyway he has like 7 accounts he has for idle purposes so….gl keeping him out if you do ban him.
edit: fucking typos

Does this person just not like Money?

Quoted from Wabbeh

Sorry to break this to you guys but the SMod glitch was fixed even before Cook did the speedhacking :/

Cook actually quit TF2 about a year and a half before you were even registered on etf2l. I don’t know what makes you think you you have any idea what you’re talking about.

Quoted from Flippy

how can you defend a guy like that … his cheat is blatant as reaction’s one

Because some people are just that stupid.

AnAkkk

It’s nothing new that Cook was still speedhacking even after that client side plugin exploit he might have used to achieve that was fixed, although I could use the same exploit to aimbot and people would probably think it’s fine as they seem to think it was related to sourcemod only, while it’s not.

It’s not new either that ETF2L admins have decided to change the rules so he doesn’t get banned (yes you can no longer get banned for speedhacking on pub servers, and all players banned for speedhacking got unbanned).

Last edited by AnAkkk,

Wabbeh

Quoted from octochris

[…]

lol, no it wasn’t… i remember when it happened, it was patched maybe 1/2 months AFTER. and let’s not pretend you know jack shit about it since you’ve been here for about 5 minutes.

[…]

don’t believe all of the unsubstantiated shit you see on the forums, kthx

Heard it from a friend, chill out kids.

Si^

T2P
[PG]

this topic is cooking up a storm :3

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Wabbeh

[…]

Heard it from a friend, chill out kids.

oh damn, what a reliable source

i don’t know whats the funnier, the fact you called someone older than you a kid, or the fact you said you had a friend

Last edited by octochris,

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

100% legit

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Quoted from Si^

this topic is cooking up a storm :3

F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5!

Quoted from octochris

[…]

i don’t know whats the funnier, the fact you called someone older than you a kid, or the fact you said you had a friend

i think “icarus” was kinda cute

Wabbeh

Quoted from octochris

[…]

Meh, I’ve said it, not gonna turn this shit into an e-argument: because in the end the winner is still a loser.

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from d1ck j0nes

[…]
i think “icarus” was kinda cute

fuck yeah deus ex hostnames

root@ispillmydrink:/tmp/home/root#

flushy

P.O.P

100% legit…

P.S. konr should be removed as AC admin because his capacity to fulfill his role is clearly compromised

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 8 Next »