Forum

I dont know about you guys, but ..

Created 23rd May 2011 @ 22:03

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 8 Next »

Bonkers

well if im totally honest, when me nad him were actually mates i have to admit on occasion he would pull off these unbelievable shots but i have to admit though is is legit, he most likely did this with a lower host_timescale, hes done it in an unlisted video before as he wanted to remake the fake kukkye video =P.

Wabbeh

Quoted from Ghent

http://etf2l.org/forum/user/39261/

QFT, look at his steam profile

Bonkers

Quoted from Ghent

http://etf2l.org/forum/user/39261/

Just banning his two accounts wouldnt matter anyway he has like 7 accounts he has for idle purposes so….gl keeping him out if you do ban him.
edit: fucking typos

Last edited by Bonkers,

Dr Icecream

Quoted from flushy

The question I’d like to ask is, would konr’s ‘job’ be compromised by the amount of jokes and hassling towards him, visible in every form of hacking thread. Discuss!

No, there’s something else that’d compromise it though :)

Bonkers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nli1KPU-TWs
remix forgot to show this one

Atkins

Velox.
TSPAG

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

i can agree its is 100% aim, im not even trolling.

gj silleh still sick from tfc days

Anathema

Quoted from Dr Icecream

[…]
No, there’s something else that’d compromise it though :)

Oh my, so subtle :)

Daleth

ti.
[PG]

Headpump never actually did anything wrong. He used the SourceMod glitch in a lobby and the admins just chucked in ‘aimbot’ so they could actually ban him. IIRC Cook also used the SourceMod glitch but wasn’t banned or even given a slap on the wrist…

Also, this troll has gone on for far too long. My buddy Silly used host_timescale for the replays, konr (who thought the aim itself was legit, btw) just happened to find the video so we trolled from there. Kinda bored now with it though. (Practically everything I’ve said in this thread is bullshit, in case you didn’t notice :D)

Last edited by Daleth,

Casual

prtyboiz
T⑨

Quoted from Daleth

Headpump never actually did anything wrong. He used the SourceMod glitch in a lobby and the admins just chucked in ‘aimbot’ so they could actually ban him. IIRC Cook also used the SourceMod glitch but wasn’t banned or even given a slap on the wrist…

But Cook was/is div1/prem… :D

Last edited by Casual,

Dr Icecream

Quoted from Anathema

[…]
Oh my, so subtle :)

:D Always!

You and I need to have a chat on Steam btw :D

captain bubblebeard

kids be trollin’

ban them all I say.

Wabbeh

Quoted from Daleth

Also, this troll has gone on for far too long. My buddy Silly used host_timescale for the replays, konr (who thought the aim itself was legit, btw) just happened to find the video so we trolled from there. Kinda bored now with it though. (Practically everything I’ve said in this thread is bullshit, in case you didn’t notice :D)

Doesn’t matter whether this account hacks or not, alt account=longer ban

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from Daleth

+1

Last edited by Permzilla,

Wabbeh

Quoted from Permzilla

[…]

+1

Sorry to break this to you guys but the SMod glitch was fixed even before Cook did the speedhacking :/

Daleth

ti.
[PG]

Quoted from Wabbeh

[…]

Sorry to break this to you guys but the SMod glitch was fixed even before Cook did the speedhacking :/

So cook used a speedhack? Not even a glitch? A full on cheat without a ban? wtf

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 8 Next »