Forum

Something you all need to read

Created 19th May 2011 @ 23:02

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

phy-

Quoted from Pynklùùùnningen

[…]

stuntz

Very nice article, i hope etf2l gets back on their tracks, and listens to the people that have been here since like season 1 :) rule wise and stuff.

PLZ go medlocks only ! :D

IPZIE

SUAVE

great article.

Skully

Quoted from Edd

worth the read

Califax

dyn.

Quoted from instag1b

bump for great article

MEGAMIDDIE

Makes me want to help, but then again, there is no information on how I should I actually try to help.

So until it becomes obvious what I should try to do to help, I’ll leave it. And I think there are more people who think the same thing.

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Quoted from MEGAMIDDIE

Makes me want to help, but then again, there is no information on how I should I actually try to help.

So until it becomes obvious what I should try to do to help, I’ll leave it. And I think there are more people who think the same thing.

Pro-fucking obvious-tip: Contact leagues, ask how you can help.

Rocket Science Mode: Off.

MEGAMIDDIE

Quoted from d2m

[…]

Pro-fucking obvious-tip: Contact leagues, ask how you can help.

Rocket Science Mode: Off.

Done, happy now? You have made me a very sad lemon indeed :<

yin

ye torden is a legend and i give him all of my respect for that.

even not everything was right imo most he said was true :)

we all should think about what we did and what we should o in future

less flame more play plz :)

greetz yin

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Quoted from MEGAMIDDIE

[…]

Done, happy now? You have made me a very sad lemon indeed :<

No need to be sad mate. If you want to help with something, you talk to the people that are involved. It’s just common sense!

Best of luck with it :)

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Intelligent article tbh gj Torden.

The “premier” players just need to quit if they don’t enjoy the game anymore and cant even finish a season, then forming back up another fail clan to fold the very next season.
“Premier” players is just a reletive term if the current players quit, theres plently of teams wating to take their premier place’s. Need a new generation of top teams who want to play and enjoy the game tbh. I think the current premier players probably dont like playing tf2 that much they just feel that have to play to keep their “status”.

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

Ched

.tony

>An article about the reality of the TF2 which in reality will be forgotten within a month.

Derp.

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

I couldnt really give a rats ass about what the prem teams do. I’ll play this game as long as I have fun with it.

Mike

TEZC

Quoted from randa

Made me well up :'( can’t we all just love each other ? :(((

NOT WHEN THERE’S RETARDS LIKE YOU

_Ben

;?

the new generation is already happening

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »