Forum

MGE Shoutcast ESEA s8 LAN!

Created 30th April 2011 @ 18:30

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 6 Next »

flushy

P.O.P

Quoted from antyjc

such a good cast, sometimes they all talk over each other but tbh it is better than any eu cast i can recall.

certainly helps when ur casting the best 3 maps of TF2 ive certainly ever seen :D cast is sik and TLR is disgusting… cant wait for the final tomorrow

FADe

Cast was sex. Match was one of the best games I’ve ever seen in TF2. Really tempted to stay up for eMg v coL

Last edited by FADe,

alfa

Quoted from antyjc

such a good cast, sometimes they all talk over each other but tbh it is better than any eu cast i can recall.

agreed, was one of the first times I actually didn’t left the cast and enjoyed it for the whole length of the match

Last edited by alfa,

Turbo

-ƒ$-BLAH
sniper

I think TF2TV could take some things from the cast of this lan.

I didn’t manage to catch the full game however i watched the VODs this afternoon and I have to say this is one of the best casts I’ve seen in a long while.
The casters managed to maintain a enthusiasm while still providing interesting commentaries about the game. I think this is mainly down to the amount of casters they had. I think they had about 4-5. Now on paper this sounds like the game would be cluttered however this was not the case. They had people doing different things in the cast like predictions etc not just everyone casting the game.

The cast sounded more professional than TF2TV and In my opinion was more entertaining.

I’m not saying TF2TV is bad …but I think that they could take something from this cast.

<3

alfa

ESEA-I Lower Bracket Finals:

eMg – coL : spectv009.esea.net:29771

Last edited by alfa,

dauk

Quoted from Turbo

I didn’t manage to catch the full game however i watched the VODs this afternoon and I have to say this is one of the best casts I’ve seen in a long while.
The casters managed to maintain a enthusiasm while still providing interesting commentaries about the game. I think this is mainly down to the amount of casters they had. I think they had about 4-5. Now on paper this sounds like the game would be cluttered however this was not the case. They had people doing different things in the cast like predictions etc not just everyone casting the game.

The cast sounded more professional than TF2TV and In my opinion was more entertaining.

I’m not saying TF2TV is bad …but I think that they could take something from this cast.

<3

quotes from i42
-Give me some cheers!!!
-Silence
-Come on thats all you have?
-sign

alfa

eMg – coL on badlands: connect spectv005.esea.net:29776

1 – 0 eMg in the series

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Quoted from Turbo

<3

+1

dauk

Y U AMERICANS JUST DM?

Qun

GoT<3

I’m live updating the matchticker on VanillaTF2: http://www.vanillatf2.org/matchticker/match/362/

Thalash

wG
S-O

And.. the servers gonna shut down..

alfa

eMg won

alfa

ESEA-I Grand Finals:

eMg – x6 : Info TBA

kaidus

WiK?

Dunno about who’s better, but when it comes down to who’s more exciting to watch at the moment the answer is obvious. Take a lesson and wake up europe :x.

alfa

ESEA-I Grand Finals:

eMg – x6 : connect spectv005.esea.net:29782

Going in live right now

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 6 Next »