Forum

MGE Shoutcast ESEA s8 LAN!

Created 30th April 2011 @ 18:30

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6

Wabbeh

TBH I think that whilst NA is more fun to watch, its only because they play very high-risk high-reward, (also mackey is just awesome to spectate), but EU would beat NA because EU is much more conservative in their playstyle.

minimoose

great casts, great games

Gunboats completely change the game imo.

Last edited by minimoose,

MR JOHNSON

(^-^)v

Quoted from Wabbeh

TBH I think that whilst NA is more fun to watch, its only because they play very high-risk high-reward, (also mackey is just awesome to spectate), but EU would beat NA because EU is much more conservative in their playstyle.

Personally I’m not so sure who would beat who, but then again who knows?

An interesting question though: In all the games both teams were prone to take risks, how does the fact that both teams play like that affect the outcome? Also I’m curious if anyone know if there are any truly conservative teams (high level) at the NA scene, and how their games look against more ‘risk taking’ teams.

Also, the casts were awesome, and there were some great games to watch!

Last edited by MR JOHNSON,

naMu

LAITON
KUKKO!

Main difference what I have noticed is that almost all crits and ubers were used on soldiers in these games. It was really fun to watch these matches, but sometimes I had a feeling those ubers got wasted since soldiers cannot deal so much damage as demomen. But really entertaining matches never the less and really interesting to see so big differences between eu and us play styles.

flushy

P.O.P

Quoted from sweiny

wonderwall was just fun to watch. gunboats + equalizer soldier is what i need

dave… tlr… mackey… enoryt…

Spira

Europe uber – prey for sticky damage.

alfa

Quoted from Wabbeh

lol

To the guy who posted below me: Just funny to see how biased people’s opinions are. It’s like eating food, don’t say you don’t like it unless you have tried it.

Last edited by alfa,

Johs

FNR!

Someone implying EU is better than NA? Fast, to the Alfamobile!

harbleu

Truls!
dstry

glad it was entertaining for everyone to watch :]

Vaskie

BulletClub

Harbleu what the hell happened to TLR ? I heard he stole the Prize Cup looooool !

alfa

TLR cut from CheckSix Gaming (Invite) 2 min. ago

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6