Forum

NA vs. EU: My Conclusion

Created 19th April 2011 @ 14:00

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 Next »

Swarlz

ladies, ladies lets not turn this into a pixel shitup. Lets just sit back put our feet up and be greatfull that we’re not fat ass lazy fucking shitter yanks.

Waebi

‹Con›

When I read Fragga’s post, I was pretty sure he wasn’t talking about “our” pickups btw.

dauk

Quoted from Nigh

class american extends european {}

wow you know how to extend class, funny

minimoose

I didn’t read anything which took the first post seriously, maybe people are becoming conditioned against obvious bait :(

So how do these NA pugs work? Is it like medics pick teams or what.

Dummy

Quoted from minimoose

I didn’t read anything which took the first post seriously, maybe people are becoming conditioned against obvious bait :(

So how do these NA pugs work? Is it like medics pick teams or what.

if you play a certain amount of games beforehand you get + and can captain
you dont need to be medic to captain but you can, e.g. spadez/fragga always go captain and scout
it goes like !pick person class, then w/e class you didn’t pick in the end, you’re it

Edd

T2P

NA is probs better than EU, who cares though?

What ever bro. I don’t even give a fuck no more.

Ryssen

re#
Chive

http://thedemotivators.com/wp-content/uploads/original/2009_12/this-thread.jpg

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

It is of my opinion that some people from somewhere are better than you at something.

alfa

Quoted from N/A

NA are far more intelligent, don’t qq as much (binds, unlocks), play the game for fun, much better deathmatch than EU players.

What I’m trying to say is that I have experience of both high level NA and EU play and I can confirm that NA > EU in every single way.

xoxo

Finally someone woke up. And can confirm this cus josh actually ringed for us and beat x6 when we were in need for a demo.

So when you get 2 euros saying the NA scene is better you should take their word for it.

Quoted from Dummy

[…]
did he actually play any games?
anyway the NA scene is nicer than the EU scene if you get to know them; half of the bickering going on isn’t serious, inside jokes, etc.
this is all pointless anyway, joske is just trying to get a reaction out of people. saying their DM is better can’t be proven unless a couple of LANs are played together, which wont happen

He did, and as I mentioned earlier he played for us as well when we were in need of a demo. Shame about the stupid time differences.

Last edited by alfa,

kuma

always 10x more impressed watching na invite than prem.

na > eu

Mike

TEZC

Quoted from alfa

[…]

Finally someone woke up. And can confirm this cus josh actually ringed for us and beat x6 when we were in need for a demo.

So when you get 2 euros saying the NA scene is better you should take their word for it.

[…]

He did, and as I mentioned earlier he played for us as well when we were in need of a demo. Shame about the stupid time differences.

I don’t see why when only 2 euros say this, both of them being massive faggots, I should listen

Last edited by Mike,

flushy

P.O.P

Quoted from kuma

always 10x more impressed watching na invite than prem.

na > eu

exdee

dauk

one is massive faggot and deuche other is reject from romania that lives in canada.Bright minds of tf2

Last edited by dauk,

flushy

P.O.P

Quoted from dauk

one is massive faggot and deuche other is reject from romania that lives in canada.Bright minds of tf2

subjective, this is

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 Next »