[…]

don’t make me find pics of mvp + paavi

2 people is not the whole european scene, cmon

Taoism

i love troll topics

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

In Europe they exclude players from pick-ups based on skill (decided upon by players of questionable skill themselves). In NA they don’t.

I think that tells you a lot about the differences between the two communities.

Swarlz

But America is a terrible evil murdering country filled with fat morons.

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

Quoted from Fragga

In Europe they exclude players from pick-ups based on skill (decided upon by players of questionable skill themselves). In NA they don’t.

I think that tells you a lot about the differences between the two communities.

Yet in america they do it by choice so that you have to be chosen by a captain to play? What difference does this make?

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

Almost everybody gets a game, because unlike Euro pugs, the place is crowded, pick-ups are continuous once they get started in the day. If the high skilled players don’t pick you, the chances are another game will start within a few minutes with those players not picked.

This is how EU pick-ups were at one point, then somebody decided to exclude lesser skilled players and create an old boy’s club

Last edited by Fragga,

Nigh

¿
TF2.ro

class american extends european {}

Pyle

trol

WildEast

.:EnG!:.
<3

tf2mm

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

In NA they respect my engineering skills :(

Fragga, everybody is allowed in pixelpug. The only requirement there is that you should be capable of connecting to a server.

Last edited by Koeitje,

Mike

TEZC

he’s only on the roster because he’s friends with harbleu ^^, your one opinion doesn’t mean shit, the only thing that will settle this is a major lan event

wpminnows

[PG]

Quoted from Fragga

This is how EU pick-ups were at one point, then somebody decided to exclude lesser skilled players and create an old boy’s club

if i’m allowed in pixelpickup it can’t be that exclusive

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Koeitje

In NA they respect my engineering skills :(

Fragga, everybody is allowed in pixelpug. The only requirement there is that you should be capable of connecting to a server.

This is not entirely true; Anyone with no 6v6 experience at all won’t be let in, but we do give ‘temporary’ invites to div6. If they get reported for being too new we usually revoke the invite. If they’ve played a bunch of matches and haven’t been reported, they can stay.
The only problem here is that people don’t bother to report..

Below: Koeitje bitter because he was banned for trolling.
We judge players by looking at their etf2l profile, just fyi. I don’t think that requires playing the game at all )))

Last edited by Spike Himself,

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]

This is not entirely true; Anyone with no 6v6 experience at all won’t be let in, but we do give ‘temporary’ invites to div6. If they get reported for being too new we usually revoke the invite. If they’ve played a bunch of matches and haven’t been reported, they can stay.
The only problem here is that people don’t bother to report..

How can you judge players if you can barely play the game yourself? I’ve reported a shit ton of players. But the only way to get something done was going straight to Adam with it. I’m not sure if he actually kicked some people after that, but at least he did something with it.

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/4469/navseu.png

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 12 Next »