Forum

Who would you say is the most influential person in competitive TF2?

Created 12th April 2011 @ 11:19

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 12 Next »

rAye.

Vuze.
T.

Quoted from FIR

As they say, there is no “I” in “Team”.

no, but theres I in meat pie… and meat is an anagram of team

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

No ‘I’ in team, but if you look hard enough you’ll find a ‘me’

:p

Quoted from Swarlz

[…]
Actually it’s obviously mike.
But in all seriousness

Arie – without Arie TF2 would be dead. That dude set up all the servers stv’s shoutcasts all that good stuff in the background and never really got any recognition. Fakkel brigade are the real heroes of comp TF2 kept it all going, put in so much time and their own money.
I love you Arie
I love you fakkel brigade.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Outside of the actual games: Arie
Gameplay wise: Chode? Ryb?

compton

cvx|

Quoted from Swarlz

[…]
Actually it’s obviously mike.
But in all seriousness

Arie – without Arie TF2 would be dead. That dude set up all the servers stv’s shoutcasts all that good stuff in the background and never really got any recognition. Fakkel brigade are the real heroes of comp TF2 kept it all going, put in so much time and their own money.
I love you Arie
I love you fakkel brigade.

Not to discredit what Arie or FB has done, but there’s always someone in every gaming scene that steps up to do server stuff when needed. And not to mention that there is / has been many others who provide this stuff for TF2 as well. But all in all, you’re very correct, I too love FB services and they definitely have done a better job and more contribution than average server admins. Plus they’re fucking great guys.

Last edited by compton,

Cooler

4Queens

wonder

parabol

wonder

flushy

P.O.P

fragga…

and Kodyl who made the FaN cool

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from kuma

Racio

As head admin of the biggest EU league, he essentially creates the rules on how TF2 will be played by the majority of competitive players.

dont want to toot my own horn but i pull a few strings

toot

quik

vs
Fe |

im 100% sure its not mike

Nmx

ᴷᵈ

Quoted from d1ck j0nes

dont want to toot my own horn but i pull a few strings

toot

who r u?

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

Quoted from Nmx

[…]

who r u?

hax writer

also big up to Arie BRUP BRUP BRUP!!

Last edited by skeej,

Swarlz

Quoted from compton

[…]

Not to discredit what Arie or FB has done, but there’s always someone in every gaming scene that steps up to do server stuff when needed. And not to mention that there is / has been many others who provide this stuff for TF2 as well. But all in all, you’re very correct, I too love FB services and they definitely have done a better job and more contribution than average server admins. Plus they’re fucking great guys.

Yeah, they’re sick. Yes, your right but because they were the ones that did it and they did it really well makes them the TF2 broest of the bro.

head admins don’t count, seeing as although they judge how tf2 should be run doesn’t mean they do it well, therefore don’t make them good.
But I guess the question was who is the most influential person, I guess it would have to be head admin.

edit*

my writing is awefull today, can’t even be arsed to fix that.

Last edited by Swarlz,

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Did swarlz just turn into a chav?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 12 Next »