Forum

Who would you say is the most influential person in competitive TF2?

Created 12th April 2011 @ 11:19

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 12 Next »

Crasp

(Legend)
BACΩN |
бекон

Random question popped into my head, I thought it would be interesting to ask.

I don’t think there’s an obvious candidate, I can think of maybe 20 very influential different people off the bat, but who, in your opinion(s), is the most influential?

AnimaL

joske

Spike Himself

TC

eXtine

Dr Icecream

me

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

fle

Jaskey

Jaeger and Carnage

FIR

SnG

I wouldn’t say one individual dictates the flow of professional TF2 since it’s more of a team-based sport. You might want to rephrase that question to “Which team would you say is the most influential person in competitive TF2?” because really, the decision made at the highest level of play is collectively made as a team rather that at the word of a single person.

As they say, there is no “I” in “Team”.

kuma

Racio

As head admin of the biggest EU league, he essentially creates the rules on how TF2 will be played by the majority of competitive players.

Last edited by kuma,

Swarlz

me – obviously

Mike

TEZC

Darn!

Swarlz

Quoted from Mike

Darn!

Actually it’s obviously mike.
But in all seriousness

Arie – without Arie TF2 would be dead. That dude set up all the servers stv’s shoutcasts all that good stuff in the background and never really got any recognition. Fakkel brigade are the real heroes of comp TF2 kept it all going, put in so much time and their own money.
I love you Arie
I love you fakkel brigade.

Sketch

MM

Quoted from FIR

I wouldn’t say one individual dictates the flow of professional TF2 since it’s more of a team-based sport. You might want to rephrase that question to “Which team would you say is the most influential person in competitive TF2?” because really, the decision made at the highest level of play is collectively made as a team rather that at the word of a single person.

As they say, there is no “I” in “Team”.

“you got red on you”

pena

Quoted from Sketch

[…]

“you got red on you”

:D

grimbar

Quoted from Swarlz

[…]
But in all seriousness

Arie – without Arie TF2 would be dead. That dude set up all the servers stv’s shoutcasts all that good stuff in the background and never really got any recognition. Fakkel brigade are the real heroes of comp TF2 kept it all going, put in so much time and their own money.
I love you Arie

This.

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from Swarlz

[…]
But in all seriousness

I love you Arie

this +1

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 12 Next »