Forum

Need Scout Mentor

Created 24th March 2011 @ 21:38

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Dummy

Quoted from Andee

I just donated a Unusual bonk helmet with scorcing flames to japan.. Any japanese want to give me scout mentoring?

inb4 gibbs sees this and aplodes

dauk

I can help you if you want , msg me on quakenet /q dauk ,should be there from 1 cet

rytis

PrettyGay

also , our scout needs a mentor about comms, anyone who wants to do that add me.

Last edited by rytis,

pykow

What’s the IRC Quaknet channel for mentors ?

Got a bad day yesterday as medic ;)

Last edited by pykow,

Spike Himself

TC

#tf2mentor

dauk

Quoted from dauk

I can help you if you want , msg me on quakenet /q dauk ,should be there from 1 cet

ok if ur interested just add me on steam friends because ill be in other dimension today

Swarlz

I will mentor you, it’s going to cost you though. Get up to Newcastle, get up. Strip…. Slowly. Then I want you to ring swifty and sing this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kAU3B9Pi_U whislt spanking Arcy and doing the engineers dance.

your welcome

Swarlz

Sketch

MM

run at any enemy player in a straight line. and rely entirely on your sick aim to take them out before they can take you out…. see my scout partner jakko. remember you must run straight at them for this to work!

what tends to happen is that you manage to pull it off once or twice early game and then people are so shit scared of your crazy stupidity that they:
A. forget where they put their mouse.
B. close their eyes and hope you are gone when they open them again.

if this doesn’t work. keep doing it and eventually you will get good :D

Last edited by Sketch,

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

Quoted from Andee

I just donated a Unusual bonk helmet with scorcing flames to japan.. Any japanese want to give me scout mentoring?

Are you serious? God obviously doesn’t love them… why should you?

Destrutor

Quoted from GibbZ

I’m 100 serious here. If you can get me any scout hat with burning flames on, I will mentor your heart out. Not just in tf2 but in HoN aswell.

Hon Name?

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

Quoted from Destrutor

[…]
Hon Name?

GibbZola

Greg

TEZC

Gibbz is too scared at epicLAN to play a 1v1 AR mid only while smashed, why else would you own hon?

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

But the internets was bad :(

1vs1 now chicken?

Greg

TEZC

I’m at work so cant :(

Destrutor

Quoted from GibbZ

[…]

GibbZola

Damn, you’re actually good :/ Was getting ready to troll some 1500 scrub :D