Forum

#tf.wars.vanilla

Created 7th March 2011 @ 13:47

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

ups

Quoted from M0re

[…]

I didnt know it was wow weapon, god just came in my dream and said “son, this will be your new name, use it in your battles against idiots”. I was like lol sure god np

you win this thread man

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

Quoted from M0re

[…]

god just came in my dream and said “son”

That’s a weird dream *shivers*

Ghostface

spire

Quoted from AnimaL

[…]uhm, cinamon is noob friendly, thus mainstream… so ur point is invalid

You fucking hipster.

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from M0re

god just came in my dream

N/A

RaWr ::

qq baby noobs carry on qqing and get ur carpet wet

Quoted from N/A

qq baby noobs carry on qqing and get ur carpet wet

the only time something as incoherent and shit as this is actually valid.

gg

Martn

http://images1.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/6094598/Looks-for-vanilla-Uses-unlocks.jpg

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Veni, vidi, risi.

Bonkers

Since most people prefer vanilla + medlocks to unlock play, was wondering maybe in pixel pickup maybe as well with the map vote maybe you could have the vanilla vote like !vote Vanilla or !vote Unlock or something, it probably won’t happen often but at least you would probably get a few games in =P sorry for asking if this isn’t possible

Quoted from Bonkers

Since most people prefer vanilla + medlocks to unlock play, was wondering maybe in pixel pickup maybe as well with the map vote maybe you could have the vanilla vote like !vote Vanilla or !vote Unlock or something, it probably won’t happen often but at least you would probably get a few games in =P sorry for asking if this isn’t possible

Statistics?

Bonkers

Quoted from Chaplain

[…]

Statistics?

well that map/unlock vote that went on a while back pretty much voted all unlocks out apart from the medic ones and useless ones that never get used anyway. also the amount of people who keep asking for it, i haven’t really researched this i just saw that quite a few people want vanilla so i suggested a way to resolve it

RaCio

GoT²

Quoted from Bonkers

[…]
well that map/unlock vote that went on a while back pretty much voted all unlocks out apart from the medic ones and useless ones that never get used anyway.

Not that it really matters, but the bonk, sandvich and equalizer were not included (being standard/accepted weapons). And the pain train and gunboats had a majority in favour of allowing. In contrary to what you claim, useless weapons are usually voted out, while weapons that are used more often have more people in favour of alowing. Kind of proving the idea that when having the chance, people vote away what they don’t use (as that benefits them).

Bonkers

Quoted from RaCio

[…]Not that it really matters, but the bonk, sandvich and equalizer were not included (being standard/accepted weapons). And the pain train and gunboats had a majority in favour of allowing. In contrary to what you claim, useless weapons are usually voted out, while weapons that are used more often have more people in favour of alowing. Kind of proving the idea that when having the chance, people vote away what they don’t use (as that benefits them).

that is what i was trying to say, but i couldn’t put it into context, tired and ill so can’t think straight.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3