Forum

Really need a sponsor!

Created 16th February 2011 @ 21:31

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

I’ll sponsor you guys if you change your name, tags and avatars to: We’re Freeloading Shitcunts. Your new tag will be: SCunts.

Let me know..

Poop

TSUN~
[PG]

All I did was email a bunch of sex toy companies and eventually one replied and gave us £60. Pretty EZ

dauk

Quoted from d2m

I’ll sponsor you guys if you change your name, tags and avatars to: We’re Freeloading Shitcunts. Your new tag will be: SCunts.

Let me know..

wow and someone like you we’re etf2l head admin

rtan

-9w-

Quoted from d2m

Let me know..

haha freeloading just cos you dont wanna waste money on a shitty little server.

good one

I hope you were being ironic :D

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from Saadyst

[…]

Talking about like. €1.25 a week per person in a 6 man team.. €30 a month.. how the heck does anyone playing TF2 competitive not afford that. Considering the hardware they would have to run the game, internet access and other costs.

Its not even as much as 30e a month, you can get servers a lot cheaper than that. The dedicated servers I use for Pixel Gaming cost me personally like £90/month, plus web servers, plus time I personally spend working on stuff like fast update systems, etc. Fuck, £90/month is cheap, Multiplay actually buy servers that cost like £1800 and rent usage of data centers to put them in.

Martn

HiperZ has servers for as cheap as 8,50 euros per month. And those are pretty good. Never ever had server lag. Haven’t got ddossed yet and that shit.

Ghostface

spire

This thread is rapidly turning from a “gief free shit pl0x” thread to a “my gsp is better than everyone else because cheaper and shi-ohImeanbetter”

AcidReniX

RaWr ::

I work in a datacenter, so my dedicated server is free, but yea, I’m suprised companies can even sell game servers for so cheap.

I was going to give this guy a game server, just for the hell of it, but decided against it, and made a loan server instead.

Quoted from AcidReniX

I work in a datacenter, so my dedicated server is free, but yea, I’m suprised companies can even sell game servers for so cheap.

+1 I think many of the “please sponsor me”-guys just do not know that a game server costs money. I get about 2-3 mails daily from teams which asking for sponsoring and instantly delete them. At the beginning I answered to them but it was always a waste of time :-)

And 90 Pound like Adam said is maybe just the money you have to pay for the root and the traffic. No working time, staff and tax etc. included.

M0re

Quoted from d2m

Let me know..

deal. pm me in irc :D

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Quoted from M0re

[…]

deal. pm me in irc :D

Fucking lol <3

dodgydogman

Panda

Quoted from Saadyst

[…]Talking about like. €1.25 a week per person in a 6 man team.. €30 a month..

What kind of fancy shmancy servers are you getting sir.

Lynn

⁄⁄nν

Quoted from d2m

Let me know..

That sounds like a pretty good deal to me.

Humorous name + free server. It’s pretty much a win-win situation.

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from Saadyst

[…]

Talking about like. €1.25 a week per person in a 6 man team.. €30 a month.. how the heck does anyone playing TF2 competitive not afford that. Considering the hardware they would have to run the game, internet access and other costs.

5 pounds or 7 euros for a 12 slot multiplay server, so yeah..

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »