Forum

Really need a sponsor!

Created 16th February 2011 @ 21:31

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

bon

boliyduo
V.A.C.

Quoted from Morphine

Rubikon eSports. Free hawaiian shirt and juice!

yeah.this

flushy

P.O.P

fleshlight.co.uk

Swarlz

Quoted from octochris

[…]

lol? no it isn’t, adam is completely right. you are the one that is being ignorant.

No, it is quite an ignorant thing to say – to a lot of people the cost of running a server just is not possible, however if you can afford a computer and the elecricity to run the computer you almost certainly can afford a server.

Saadyst

~

Quoted from Swarlz

[…]

No, it is quite an ignorant thing to say – to a lot of people the cost of running a server just is not possible, however if you can afford a computer and the elecricity to run the computer you almost certainly can afford a server.

Talking about like. €1.25 a week per person in a 6 man team.. €30 a month.. how the heck does anyone playing TF2 competitive not afford that. Considering the hardware they would have to run the game, internet access and other costs.

Spike Himself

TC

Go deliver newspapers or something and you can easily afford 3 servers..

Biohazard

IDK

learn to pickpocket

nTraum

\V/ Gold
LAME

get a side job.

Si^

T2P
[PG]

sell yourselves to science…. Hey you wanted to get good at tf2!

Saadyst

~

Drink 2-3 cans of coke less a week, eat less crisps, maybe don’t make that trip to mcdonalds..

dougiie

CotC

Quoted from Saadyst

Drink 2-3 cans of coke less a week, eat less crisps, maybe don’t make that trip to mcdonalds..

not worth it, in game comms and valve lobby servers is the way to go

Saadyst

~

Quoted from dougiie

[…]

not worth it, in game comms and valve lobby servers is the way to go

If you go to subway I think you can get free refills of coke, so maybe just bring an empty bottle of coke and siphon it off from the tap

dauk

to find a sponsor that would provide only a server supports is pretty easy.

lolage

TSPAG

Quoted from Saadyst

[…]

If you go to subway I think you can get free refills of coke, so maybe just bring an empty bottle of coke and siphon it off from the tap

urgh that annoys me so much. cheap fucks.

Swarlz

Quoted from Saadyst

[…]

Talking about like. €1.25 a week per person in a 6 man team.. €30 a month.. how the heck does anyone playing TF2 competitive not afford that. Considering the hardware they would have to run the game, internet access and other costs.

Thats what I said :|

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from lolage

[…]

urgh that annoys me so much. cheap fucks.

SUBWAY POLICE ON YOUR CASE, BETTER WATCH OUT NEXT TIME YOU TRY TO NICK A REFILL.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »