Forum

Clans who support TFTrue

Created 9th January 2009 @ 11:11

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

AnAkkk

the to high scout damage => it was tested and the damage is not too high, it’s in the mid range as every other weapon. You can’t 2 shot a soldier except if both shots are done at point blank range.

the to low sticky damage => same

atreides

I hope that I pointed out enough that the support is based on the process of developing the mod, not the status quo only.

dunc

infs
dp.

Oh, my bad, I didn’t see that. Well, in that case, admins need to produce a review of the code ASAP.

I have tested the damages myself fairly extensively and as Anakin says, these alleged mid range 100 damage shots are just bs. Are you guys actually turning the random damage off? :) Stickies can still do up to 160 damage too, tried and tested over about 20 stickies – the placement has to be *exact* though, literally right in the middle of the opponent’s feet.

AnAkkk

A review of the code? What do you mean?

As I said, if you want to know what is in it, you can disassemble it.

dunc

infs
dp.

I can’t code :p I would like the admins to produce a post with something along the lines of…

“The mod only affects x, y and z. The algorithm, as stated, does indeed simply produce a mean average of Valve’s damage values. There is no hidden code and the possibility of bugs is minimal”

Couple that with some testing (performed by the ETF2L admin crew) and you have a much more stable plugin for community usage.

nvc

ill make you a deal

if you add any 2 of the following i will make sure nervous support it:

coloured crosshairs
static scattergun spread
fov: 80-120
fullbright models

dunc

infs
dp.

Yeah, increase to FOV 110 (I think 120 may be a bit excessive) would be superb. Replacement crosshairs would also be good, I don’t see any reason why they couldn’t change.

N/A

RaWr ::

Don’t increase fov, its fine.

KOVACS

+1 nvc

Waebi

‹Con›

“if you add any 2 of the following i will make sure nervous support it:

coloured crosshairs
static scattergun spread
fov: 80-120
fullbright models

and then cry about cheaters. yay.

Oh btw, does the plugin affect the medigun too? Cause that’d suck, you know.

payard

mLm

add pancake to the support list please ;)

AcidReniX

RaWr ::

Nervous won’t support it as I won’t support it. Not because of the demo nerfs, not because of the static damage, but because I simply feel it is not needed. The game is fine. Don’t divide the community.

AnAkkk

I don’t see why it would divide the community. If most of the community is for it, I don’t think admins will make an exception for people who are against.
Not everybody think the game is fine.

uvio

Your post is unwarranted. Im tired of seeing these threads turn into personal attacks. If you can’t be mature about trying to help improve things, then gtfo the threads. Enough of the flaming and that goes for everyone, not just uvio.

-Mole

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

*holds up cardboard sign* ex-tf2 player, tftrue ruined the game. will play any games for fun

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »