Forum

Clans who support TFTrue

Created 9th January 2009 @ 11:11

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 5 Next »

atreides

I want to list all clans who support the development of TFTrue. Answer here (I assume that you’re speaking for your whole team) to get listed too. I think too many can’t / don’t want to understand the debate about it, so this is another approach to support the development.

Don’t support:

cavaliers
Druidz
e-divine
FB
Gotgame.lv nonamerz
nervous
nwave
TCM
TLK
wotr

Supporting clans in chronological order (to be extended):

cc
clan00
cvx
DCSB (red)
el Diablo’s Brigade
idk?
pancake
redLine
SdX’08
SdX’98
VvD
wL
Übersexuals

Dave

Mafia
wMiC?

I do XD

byte

TCM| do not support this plugin.

I suggest you do a “Do not support list” too Mr Stuggart atreides

Cheers

Byte

Iller

tGa

I do and I quite sure the clan also do since we have TFtrue on our servers..

AnAkkk

redLine do.

J3

GrowuPGaming (aka VvD) do! Nice thread btw
edit: this is just in case the code is seen by admins =)

Jones

If this is used to decide the fate of TfTrue its a bad idea imo.

I know for a fact that inside each clan, there will be different views on this topic.

I don’t speak for Nwave because we don’t all agree on this subject.

I am however FOR TfTrue
I am FOR static damage
I DON’T think the demoman should get a “large” nerf

atreides

no one is discussing about nerfs in this way. But it’s a little bit of class change, everyone agrees that if you adjust damage it’s a class change I guess.

byte

“no one is discussing about demo nerfs in this way, but it’s a little bit of class change, everyone agrees to this I hope.”

Surely then tftrue 2.2 should not be used as you asked if clans support tftrue, yet in tftrue the demoman is nerfed considerably with stickies, double standards lol?

I’m for stickies to not do as much damage but no way like what Anakin did to it what a joke and the same goes for the soldiers shotgun lol total joke too. This relates to what dunc said about letting other’s view the source code just to see what Mr Anakin is hiding and has set the values too: >

Cheers

Byte

Edit** – nice edit there atriedes :P

Moose

[MIPC]

This plugin is approved by cc.

atreides

All classes get boosts (considering average damage higher than a poor shot) and nerfs (considering average damage lower than peak shot), and I agree too that this balance change has different benefit for played classes.

Byte state one of the above reasons or find another catchy reason.

Another demand: If you can’t achieve unanimity regarding the pros and cons on your own clan, how should we come to a concordant decision concerning all clans?

Waebi

‹Con›

well maybe if it’s that controversial, we should just say “FTS!” and leave it for season 5?

atreides

lol, that suggestion is the same as if you would say “test it in 2020!”

We don’t know how long this game will be played with the worse way it gets developed by Valve. It was better before the last damage adjustments.

#: Riemu is right, just write down your support or not.

Riemu

element //

Wasnt the intention of this thread only a gathering of support teams, not a second discussion thread?

Move your discussion to the real TFTrue Thread if you need to…

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

Obvious how this is going to look, clans where strength is equally balanced throughout the team, especially those with strong soldiers, will vote for TFTrue. Clans where strength is focused mainly around the demoman will vote against TFTrue.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 5 Next »