sniper Sens

Created 6th February 2011 @ 16:22

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

TKR

what’s the best sens for snipers and scout and soldier pzl tell me? <3

octochris

(0v0)

there isn’t a sensitivity that magically makes you better at sniper

do you want to just stop making these threads, jesus christ what do you do with this completely pointless list of sensitivities, if people spent more time in game learning how to play instead of creating threads constantly about what sensitivities people use maybe they’d get out of division 6

just calling it like i see it.

Last edited by octochris,

Quoted from octochris

there isn’t a sensitivity that magically makes you better at sniper

do you want to just stop making these threads, jesus christ what do you do with this completely pointless list of sensitivities

Chill bro.

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Tommy Testosterone

[…]

Chill bro.

he’s made like three of these completely fucking pointless threads, honestly what the fuck do you do with these sensitivities

TKR

Quoted from octochris

[…]

he’s made like three of these completely fucking pointless threads, honestly what the fuck do you do with these sensitivities

2 bro

Waebi

‹Con›

Quoted from octochris

[…]

maybe he’s not very…
sensible

YEEEEEHAAAA

Vince

BiG

zoom_sensitivity_ratio 12

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

How to snipe like a “pro”…

Have a high sens, go sniper on badlands in a mix, run around for 20 minutes doing fuck all, a scout comes for you on balc, aim 2 meters away from his head, flick across the screen, headshot, then upload to youtube and claim you’re pro.

Continue doing this until one day you get a 4man against a div5 mix.

How to snipe like a pro…

Have a sensible sensitivity, actually aim at the players head, go sniper when it’s needed and target the medic/demoman as much as possible.

/thread

flushy

P.O.P

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

How to snipe like a “pro”…

Have a high sens, go sniper on badlands in a mix, run around for 20 minutes doing fuck all, a scout comes for you on balc, aim 2 meters away from his head, flick across the screen, headshot, then upload to youtube and claim you’re pro.

Continue doing this until one day you get a 4man against a div5 mix.

How to snipe like a pro…

Have a sensible sensitivity, actually aim at the players head, go sniper when it’s needed and target the medic/demoman as much as possible.

/thread

you’re an idiot. just calling it as I see it

N/A

RaWr ::

90cm/360

TKR

….

evokje

WiK?

20sens in game
127.9 in windows

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Quoted from flushy

[…]

you’re an idiot. just calling it as I see it

waaahohhoooo guise look its flushy that really cool dude that’s proper funny and cool how u doooin maaaaaan?

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

How to cry like a bitch…

Get headshot by someone with a high sens, who’s sniper on badlands in a mix, runs around for 20 minutes doing fuck all, you as scout come for him on balc, he aims 2 meters away from your head, flicks across the screen, headshot, then he uploads it to youtube and claims he’s pro.

Continue doing this until one day you learn how to dodge. Alternatively, make bitter post on etf2l.

fixed

Last edited by Fluffy Meowington,

Destrutor

Not that I’m actually good, but I used to be not bad I guess :p I used to main soldier… then demo… then medic… then scout. But I kept my sens the whole time, so had like 15 and default windows @ 2000dpi. Somehow I could headshot like a beast, and pull off all these riddiculous shots.

tldr; something stupidly high that shouldn’t work

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »