Forum

sniper Sens

Created 6th February 2011 @ 16:22

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

Dummy

Quoted from Destrutor

Not that I’m actually good, but I used to be not bad I guess :p I used to main soldier… then demo… then medic… then scout. But I kept my sens the whole time, so had like 15 and default windows @ 2000dpi. Somehow I could headshot like a beast, and pull off all these riddiculous shots.

tldr; something stupidly high that shouldn’t work

yes, of course you had 15 – 2000 and 1 cm / 360 as a sniper, yuhum
lol

franco

soldier.cfg: 5cm/360 for rockets, 9inches/360 for shotgun.

scout.cfg: 13inches/360 for scattergun, 1cm/360 for bonk (5cm for sandman because its just like the rocket launcher).

sniper.cfg: somewhere between 1 inch and 15 inches/360 because razorback causes negative accel.

for demo and medic you want a mix of all classes, same for spy but not heavy (unless you’re using a sandvich). pyro needs a medium to high sens so you can still hit scouts with the axtinguisher and also track slower classes well with it too. also try experimenting with different mouse surfaces depending on which weapon slot you’re using.

hope this helps. ps if you cant find a good sens doing this try adding lots of mouse accel to different weapons. also if you feel like you’re playing bad or if you aim feels a bit ‘off’ just trying changing your mouse sens from low to high every game so you get good muscle memory with a variety of weapons.

gl & hf

U

[1A]

tbh, the best sensitivity is what you choose. Its your hand, favor, and mind. Try different sensitivitys out and see what works for you. At first I tried other people sensitivity out, didn’t work out but I tried other senses out and i got my own. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5dFUUVG7fo

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Quoted from Fluffy Meowington

[…]

fixed

hahahaha i like the way u thought i was bitching and not making a generalisation to videos in the frag clip thread

xDDDDDDDDDDD

Smofo

Im THAT good!

I agree with Chris, get a sensitivity that you like/use in other games doesnt have to be exact just use whatever then get used to that sensitivity by practising kthnx bai

WOODY[

Op4

if you start downloading something then you dont even have to be able to aim as sniper.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGkAhd7XjIE

Destrutor

Quoted from Dummy

[…]
yes, of course you had 15 – 2000 and 1 cm / 360 as a sniper, yuhum
lol

gtfo, troll

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

Quoted from TKR

what’s the best sens for snipers and scout and soldier pzl tell me? <3

How to be a better sniper
Pick one sens. and stick with it.
You will improve.

How to be a really unstable sniper who misses spinning heavies
Change your sensitivity as many times in a week as possible. Create 3 topics asking for other people’s sensitivities in the hope of finding “the perfect sens” rather than practising and improving.

AcidReniX

RaWr ::

The ideal sens I find would be:

Very very very low sensitivity for long range shots.
Resonably high sensitivity for close range shots.

I can’t hit anything close range because I use about 90cm or so for a 360 degree turn, but I can hit long distance targets quite easily.

The best sensitivity would be high enough that you can move your mouse fast enough to track a very close range scout while zoomed (or at least find him on your screen), but low enough that you can make accurate, small changes to your crosshair positioning in order to hit small, far away targets.

I just sacrifice one for the other, and hope I get lucky hitting close range shots.

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

90cm rofl, bet you’re good on cp_orange

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

OH MIGHTY FRAGGA SHARE WITH US YOUR SNIPER SENS OH GOD OF TF2

Nmx

ᴷᵈ

Can’t we get like a ‘FAQ’ on HOW TO EFFIN PLAY! tab on the top or something?

then all these topics are no longer needed ( they are not needed at all but then you have an excuse to close it right away ) :D

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from Fragga

90cm rofl, bet you’re good on cp_orange

Arx is one of the best snipers in the game, so gtfo.

Flippy

LEGO
DA!

Actually it’s like all said, you’ve to find your own sens and play with it. Personally i play with a ” mid ” sens that gives me the possibility to do close range headshots and long range, after it’s your own style that you have to choose.

Forsak3n

S

1/2 of other class sensivity.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »