Quoted from baerbel

+50% hp +ammo would be good, full health on kill is shit

fuck no

erratic

Quoted from Mike

[…]

+1

for sollies you can only rly get 1 kill or 2 then you hope theres a hp in house

Mate youve just played way too much MGE, seriously, you can get loads of kills if you dont bomb right and left, it might make the DM more dynamic and fast, but youll see a guy getting 6 kills in a row, because he keeps getting ammo and health refill. I dont mind it though, but i like both :)

Mike

TEZC

^wrong, you take damage and use ammo killing 1 person then a scout can come and finish you off easily, only way you can get more kills is by hiding after every kill like you, which like sneis i cba to do on a dm server

Last edited by Mike,

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

How about: Recieve HP and ammo proportional to the damage you’ve done to the player (when he gets killed, either by you or someone else).

But: the person getting the kill gets “dibbs” on the proportional damage. So if a scout gets -100 by a pipe, and then killed by a 55dmg rocket, the soldier gets the 55dmg back as a proportional bonus (which is 44% of the scout’s full HP, and the demo does not get 100dmg but 70dmg worth of HP). So the soldier ends up with +88hp, +2 loaded rockets (44% rounded off to 50%) and the demo ends up with +98, +2 loaded pipes, etc etc.

This idea could be combined with the earlier idea of only giving 50%. So the soldier would get +44hp and the demo +49hp. Soldier would get 1 extra loaded rocket (22% rounded off to 25%) and 4 extra rockets carried, etc.

Understandable idea or not? Doable idea or not? Retarded idea or not? Maybe the ammo refill is too confusing and not enjoyable to play with because you never really know how much loaded stuff you’re gonna get… But the proportional HP thing could work…

Last edited by skeej,

wat

As a pubfag i always grew a boner when i killed someone div1+

even if it was a 2on1

Gubbins

Op4

1/4 health + 1/4 ammo on kill…

phy-

:D

xzr

solly is the easiest fucking class on dm, hp/ammo on kill just buffs them insanely.

the original suggestion had no hp/ammo on kill and for a reason, a fair few bettah playahs stood behind it

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

health + ammo on kills is fucking horrible.

I hate it when a soldier just bombs around the map, sees 2 scouts fighting, kills one, jumps to the other side to do the same again.

I mean I play demoman in the troopers and this DM, it’s fucking hard as to jump to the action you lose quite a bit of health but who cares?

Also, remove snipers, just makes it 3v3 but being randomly picked from the other side of a map by some tart.

quad

Quoted from Admirable

Both teams should have 1 bot as medic ^_^

+9000

Mike

TEZC

Quoted from xzr

solly is the easiest fucking class on dm, hp/ammo on kill just buffs them insanely.

the original suggestion had no hp/ammo on kill and for a reason, a fair few bettah playahs stood behind it

demo is the hardest, but scout is the easiest

B

TBA

So if my team won div 4 this season do I have to wait for the next season to start before i can join in on the fun ?

huhystah

Quoted from B

So if my team won div 4 this season do I have to wait for the next season to start before i can join in on the fun ?

Contact me on irc and lets have a talk

B

TBA

Quoted from huhystah

[…]
Contact me on irc and lets have a talk

Don’t have irc atm and im way to lazy to get it see you next season on pro DM !

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 15 Next »