Forum

New nice-servers dm server for Pro's only

Created 4th February 2011 @ 18:10

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 Next »

Wiiking

Quoted from dvb

[…]

Ahaaa, 8 players is ideal for playing dm, could be even 6. Anything more than 8 is just pure chaos/spam and yes sniper’s my favourite class but I don’t see why it shouldn’t be allowed since you want/need to warm up as a sniper for example…

because.. like… No one wanna play against a sniper even if the one playing him is having a blast… A sniper on a dm server is nothing but irritating for the rest of the players on the server. They interupt with other fights from a far away distance and when facing them close up they are utter shit, leaving u with a boring easy kill if u cba jumping/running up close to him. Also when dodging a sniper u got to move and place yourself differently, as this might be important to learn in 6v6 its not something i cba doing on a dm server.

Majority of the snipers do also move over to safer and harder to reach locations where people normally dont spawn, as canyon or something. Overall I just dont think they fit in, at least from what i try to get out of a dm server.

Bonkers

i hate it when your shootin someone then some one shoots u up the ass and kills you, so basically snipers.

freshmeatt

‹Con›

People are raging because they are not mentally capable of understanding that divisional assignment exists for a reason and instead of actually playing the damn game they want to ‘get good’ this instant – for glory and peanuts.

Otenali

dSp\'

rofl d3

xzr

+1 sneis really. Sniper is only fun on dm to the guy playing it.

Also if your team’s sniper isn’t too good then it’s automatically -1 players for your side and you can expect enemy sollies to be sitting pretty firmly on the trains lol

Forsak3n

S

– Only Premier/ Division 1/ Division 2 and Division 3 are able to play in the server

Discrimination of lower divisions. :(
btw, I am in 4div but I can win even 1-3 div players :/

Last edited by Forsak3n,

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

Quoted from N/A

I really don’t think div3 players are good enough to play against the likes of me to be honest…

LOL, was just reading the first page of this topic, and already decided to reply: “inb4 joske asking wtf div2 and 3 people are doing on the server” … But you were inb4 my inb4 :(

ups

Nice one.

skinnie

TCM

should change the settings to insta HP and ammo refill when getting a kill imo to make it faster

Mike

TEZC

Quoted from skinnie

should change the settings to insta HP and ammo refill when getting a kill imo to make it faster

+1

for sollies you can only rly get 1 kill or 2 then you hope theres a hp in house

baerbel

trick17
trick17

+50% hp +ammo would be good, full health on kill is shit

Mike

TEZC

baerbel has a good suggestion, too

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

Quoted from baerbel