Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 15 Next »

rytis

PrettyGay

racists

Arcadizz1e

PwR
Pixie <3

Quoted from dvb

You have about gazillion other dm/mge servers so I don’t see why you are complaining…
I would much rather see it being only div2+, 8 players, sniper limit 1, hf :))

dvb

Quoted from Skyride

“You have about gazillion other $OnlineService so I don’t see why you are complaining…
I would much rather see it being only $MySkillLevel or above with $MyFavouriteThing1 and $MyFavouriteThing2. hf :))”

FTFY

Ahaaa, 8 players is ideal for playing dm, could be even 6. Anything more than 8 is just pure chaos/spam and yes sniper’s my favourite class but I don’t see why it shouldn’t be allowed since you want/need to warm up as a sniper for example…

congratz on being good @ a computer game. gold star :)

Sorry for having played about 500 hours less than you and still being better. umad bro?

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from dvb

Ahaaa, 8 players is ideal for playing dm, could be even 6. Anything more than 8 is just pure chaos/spam and yes sniper’s my favourite class but I don’t see why it shouldn’t be allowed since you want/need to warm up as a sniper for example…

Ye man, I agree with you, just you had the best post to make that “my opinions!” joke about. :P

dvb

Quoted from Skyride

[…]

Ye man, I agree with you, just you had the best post to make that “my opinions!” joke about. :P

more like: “ha, there’s a guy I can troll” one post later “OH NOEZ, HE PRETTY GOOD AT TROLLING PPL BACK” :D

dauk

why so cry mge are much better for pumping skill/aim anyways

Septique

Love it.

AnimaL

Quoted from dauk

why so cry mge are much better for pumping skill/aim anyways

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Good initiative, nice work huhy.

Anathema

Noice

towlie

dm skills are useless anyway

Last edited by towlie,

Jude

notdoggo

seriously you guys are pathetic. ‘splitting the community’? get a grip. its ONE tiny 8 slot server that players go on for half an hour to warm up against other players.
jesus

OT: nice one huhy

WOODY[

why is everyone so mad =C

SoniX

TEZC
TEZC

This DM server is the reason I’ll never be so high skilled enough to reach div3 :(((((

Does players that is getting regulated to div 3 for season 9 get to play? Or will I have to play on the 561 other DM servers?

Last edited by JOHNNYJACKAL,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 15 Next »