Forum

New nice-servers dm server for Pro's only

Created 4th February 2011 @ 18:10

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 15 Next »

Wiiking

Quoted from smziii

how should a topdiv 4 soldier for example become better in dm when he just plays against div 6/5?

and the “access” to better players is denied?

U dont become better by DMing

Quoted from Turbo

Sure is a good way to split the community …..

tbh its just another step…..

Dr-GimpfeN

9g1c

wow bullshit…

huhystah

I thought that we will get posts like that :p

There are many other DM servers as well, nothing is lost lol. We just had many requests and hence why we did this server. Didn’t mean anything for anyone

Last edited by huhystah,

Dummy

i would have all the reason to whine since im shit but really
it has what, 10 or 8 slots? cba checking
theres more than 8/10 div 3+ players online at any time slash ingame, besides as sneis said DM doesnt help you learn much

just mix with good people or watch their demos to see movement patterns
etc

Quoted from huhystah

I thought that we will get posts like that :p

There are many other DM servers as well, nothing is lost lol. We just had many requests and hence why we did this server. Didn’t mean anything for anyone

This doesnt mean that its not splitting the community even more then it is already. Sad, but it will go this way, i guess. And thats not good for anyone!

huhystah

Quoted from Dummy

i would have all the reason to whine since im shit but really
it has what, 10 or 8 slots? cba checking
theres more than 8/10 div 3+ players online at any time slash ingame, besides as sneis said DM doesnt help you learn much

just mix with good people or watch their demos to see movement patterns
etc

Read first post, 8 slots…

Wiiking

8 slots and snipers allowed. so much fun

dvb

You have about gazillion other dm/mge servers so I don’t see why you are complaining…
I would much rather see it being only div2+, 8 players, sniper limit 1, hf :))

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Quoted from tizzel

[…]
This doesnt mean that its not splitting the community even more then it is already. Sad, but it will go this way, i guess. And thats not good for anyone!

The PU2 splits the community more than a DM server would do.

I mean, it’s a DM server ffs. You don’t go on one to chat and have shits n giggles, you go there to warm up and stuff, who the fuck gives a shit?!

Square

Will the features of this server be up for the other dm server (huhy nice server #2), because they are a little better.

Sir Remix

frø
DANMARK

Splitting the community? wtf are you on about.
This is just a way for good players to play versus other good players. I don’t see what the problem is, there’s plenty of dm servers anyway.

freshmeatt

‹Con›

inb4 pros stacking other dm servers while waiting in queue for a spot on this one.

Skyride

DUCS

“You have about gazillion other $OnlineService so I don’t see why you are complaining…
I would much rather see it being only $MySkillLevel or above with $MyFavouriteThing1 and $MyFavouriteThing2. hf :))”

FTFY

Last edited by Skyride,

dougiie

CotC

good idea, just made me laugh at some peoples reactions.

congratz on being good @ a computer game. gold star :)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 15 Next »