Forum

Time 2 Change Class

Created 19th January 2011 @ 17:11

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 Next »

KrullkrigareN^

nandos

Why dont just people create new clans with eachother instead of being fags and like “I WANT STABLE TEAM ONLY”. Fucking hell.

kuma

you think it’s easy to make a new team?

KrullkrigareN^

nandos

Quoted from kuma

you think it’s easy to make a new team?

Yes.

Spira

Quoted from KrullkrigareN^

Why dont just people create new clans with eachother instead of being fags and like “I WANT STABLE TEAM ONLY”. Fucking hell.

Okay why don’t you help me get a team together. I want to play in division 4 next season, so I need 1 scout, 2 soldiers, a medic and a demo. Go let’s see how easy it is..

rytis

PrettyGay

[…]

Yes.

nope

Dummy

[…]

Yes.

no, if you are severely lacking trialees for a class.
e.g sometime ago there were no demos.
then when there were demos there were no medics
usually just those 2 =p

kuma

That’s part of it, but most often it’s because it’s really hard to find the right people who can play TF2 together regularly. You can’t just recruit the first five people looking in the rec section, that isn’t how it works.

Cloud

.wldcrd!

Quoted from Jude

[…]
common sense you mean

Common sense clearly aint common then :P

Quoted from kuma

That’s part of it, but most often it’s because it’s really hard to find the right people who can play TF2 together regularly. You can’t just recruit the first five people looking in the rec section, that isn’t how it works.

Also this, you have to find decent skilled people, who work well together as well as get along, it’s hard, you CAN do it from the recruitment section, but you’re pretty lucky if you can, most of the time you need to do some hunting yourself ^^

Last edited by Cloud,

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from kuma

You can’t just recruit the first five people looking in the rec section, that isn’t how it works.

Heh, that is exactly what I did and TC is almost a year old now.

Recruit random people, give people time to get used to eachother and get along with eachother, slowly replace baddies as opportunities arise, profit.

We started with Mailbawx (<3) and now we have wai.

Luck? Nah. Patience? Very much so.

Also: Atmosphere in the team > Division you play in.

Last edited by Spike Himself,

KrullkrigareN^

nandos

All im saying is that its not hard to creat a new team, just takes time to get all the players and stuff, but its not a difficult task tbh.

Forsak3n

S

We need some more spies!

kuma

All im saying is that its not hard to creat a new team, just takes time to get all the players and stuff, but its not a difficult task tbh.

ok, it’s not hard to create a new team (in lower divs)

but it’s hard to create one that won’t fail

Last edited by kuma,

Tornf4lk

cc//

Making teams is really hard. I’ve gone through a total of three teams in my tf2 career, all of them were either started by me or my real life friend who’s been in all of them. We’ve just wanted to play in the same team, but when you are inexperienced in leading teams, and in recruiting and you recruit lazy players that don’t wish to improve on their rollouts, or their gameplay or won’t even show up on matches because he’s on a DM… I’ts pretty difficult because there are many players that don’t know how to really play around div 6. The thing that changed for me was when my friend left our team and got a place in crit happens in wireplay, which really gave him some good experience, the team we have now we are really happy with. but it took about a year to assemble. It’s difficult.

Jaskey

Ive made 2 both have been successfull in some way, Making a team is easy, But all it takes is 1 person to go “You doing this/that wrong” and people will be like “OH WE FOLD NAO :(” shoudnt be like that..

Last edited by Jaskey,

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Tornf4lk

when you are inexperienced in leading teams, and in recruiting and you recruit lazy players that don’t wish to improve on their rollouts, or their gameplay or won’t even show up on matches because he’s on a DM… I’ts pretty difficult because there are many players that don’t know how to really play around div 6

Not sure what exactly you’re saying, but if you’ve recruited someone that doesn’t fit in your team for whatever reason, you replace them.

If you’re making a new team you can’t expect it to do well within just 2 weeks.

Last edited by Spike Himself,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 Next »