Forum

Time 2 Change Class

Created 19th January 2011 @ 17:11

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 Next »

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Wheedled my way into my first team by being one of the few people willing to play medic. Never left. We’ve changed personnel a few times, in fact I’m the only original member and have been for quite a while, but we had drops and rages and mis understandings and players not getting on and all the shizzle you could shake a stick at.

At one point we lost 4 of our 6 players in one weekend and we still managed to stick it out, recruit and go from strength to strength. Div 6 to Div 4 in two seasons.

Lessons I’ve learned? Recruit people you enjoy playing with, make sure each member is singing from the same hymm sheet, you know in regards to how many practice nights a week and what not, be mature enough to acknowledge your mistakes and be able to point out others mistakes without causing offence, work hard, accept bad games happen and be nice to each other.

Last edited by Monkeh,

Tornf4lk

cc//

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]

Not sure what exactly you’re saying, but if you’ve recruited someone that doesn’t fit in your team for whatever reason, you replace them.

If you’re making a new team you can’t expect it to do well within just 2 weeks.

I never expected it to do well within 2 weeks… I’m just saying that it can be hard to just make teams. The easiest way is to join a team and learn before making your own, like my friend eventually did. but all these div 6 scouts for example, it’s gonna be hard switching classes and or making teams, they have no experience. sorry if I can’t make myself clear :P

Orchid

|=3

I dont know why, but I actually read that all. -.- Still, i got nobody to team up with.

Tornf4lk

cc//

Quoted from Orchid

I dont know why, but I actually read that all. -.- Still, i got nobody to team up with.

I think you should consider switching and then training in a class that is very important. Maybe medic or demo, seeing as these classes are valuable and if ur good at them(
just practice a bit) you should have no trouble either joining a team or gathering some mates.
EDIT: I should seriously stop browsing these forums with my phone. Can’t type…

Last edited by Tornf4lk,

Orchid

|=3

Quoted from Tornf4lk

[…]
…I think you should consider switching and then training in a class that is very important……. you should have no trouble either joining a team or gathering some mates…..

No shit

Jh

Hey dats!

get better at scout. every team will want you.

Orchid

|=3

Quoted from Jh

get better at scout. every team will want you.

You mean like quad? ON IT SON!

Orchid

|=3

I might just take a pledge to switch classes. I do like demo, but im not good enough to “get good”! :(
Nobody needs scouts.

ilike2spin

RLM

Quoted from Monkeh

Recruit people you enjoy playing with, make sure each member is singing from the same hymm sheet, you know in regards to how many practice nights a week and what not, be mature enough to acknowledge your mistakes and be able to point out others mistakes without causing offence, work hard, accept bad games happen and be nice to each other.

You da man!

Orchid

|=3

I took my pledge and imma stick too it, so dont rage at me for being bad at demo in pixel.pickups. Practice makes perfect.

TviQ

ft.

[…]

Heh, that is exactly what I did and TC is almost a year old now.

Recruit random people, give people time to get used to eachother and get along with eachother, slowly replace baddies as opportunities arise, profit.

We started with Mailbawx (<3) and now we have wai.

Luck? Nah. Patience? Very much so.

Also: Atmosphere in the team > Division you play in.

I was just some random pubber :PPP

Mike

TEZC

Quoted from TviQ

[…]

I was just some random pubber :PPP

damn cheater

Orchid

|=3

Quoted from Mike

[…]

damn cheater

Im not accusing you of anything, but you`re the least one expected to call somebody a cheater.

Last edited by Orchid,

Spike Himself

TC

Don’t worry, we call TviQ a cheater as an in-joke. Started when smofo merc’d for some team we played against and he was all like “i da best, div5 neva kill mii”, and generally making a big fuss about it because tf2 decided to “fuck you, hitreg!” and so TviQ got a sick meatshot on him or something.

He’s also pretty okay at games.

Orchid

|=3

Don’t worry, we call TviQ a cheater as an in-joke. Started when smofo merc’d for some team we played against and he was all like “i da best, div5 neva kill mii”, and generally making a big fuss about it because tf2 decided to “fuck you, hitreg!” and so TviQ got a sick meatshot on him or something.

He’s also pretty okay at games.

He`s also a really nice guy….or so I have heard, lololol

Last edited by Orchid,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 Next »