Forum

Ban?!!

Created 14th January 2011 @ 17:33

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 13 Next »

WLL

free forza

Inuy

#sadboys

Readed all. tl:dr: demsii is a big cunt and forza did not share any account, i kind of believe him tbf.

Unban or show some real proof.

Last edited by Inuy,

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Quoted from JimmyBreeze

Read all of this. Good post, and I agree that you should be unbanned.

I didn’t want to take part in all the drama, but this is the best post I’ve read in months.

ooKami

i’ve read all that stuff, basically he said he got banned because the chick told demourge that the guy that was playing with his team (the merc) was giving to him his account to play with his team and after some ip checks they found that “maybe” that was the truth and banned him.

Slick

Epsilon

Again has to be proof else the admins wouldnt ban on a rumour.

Confirm admins? or unban Forza..hes a good addition to the scene.

Waebi

‹Con›

the probability of 2 or 3 ppl who all play tf2 in the same team getting the same IP even if they are refreshed a few times a day is like fuck low.

Quoted from Slick

Again has to be proof else the admins wouldnt ban on a rumour.

Confirm admins? or unban Forza..hes a good addition to the scene.

He wasn’t banned on a rumour. The rumour caused us to investigate.

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

You know what would have made this better?

If the rauguege person was in fact…

DEMOURAGE XOMOGMOGMOGMOMGOGMOGMOMGOGMOGMOMGOMGOGMGMOGMOM!OO!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111111111!!!!!!!!!:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Quoted from Inuy

Readed all…forza did not share any account, i kind of believe him tbh…

Last edited by Pynklùùùnningen,

octochris

(0v0)

Before I start, let me tell you that I have no opinion on the matter. I’ve never really talked to Forza.

However, from a technical perspective, Forza is correct.

There are often smaller pools of IPs assigned for countries like Turkey, which are supplemented by a system of XFF headers. It is much more likely you would get recurring IP between users on a Turkish ISP than, say, a Dutch or English one, where it is highly unlikely to occur (outside of the BT XFF fiasco of 08).

Matching IPs is no proof at all in such circumstances, in fact, it is a regular occurrence to get a duplicate IP in such a country (because they are from one gateway with a lease, shared by various users downstream using XFF). Without logs that specify XFF information, there is nothing to go on.

Last edited by octochris,

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Another reason why women shouldn’t be allowed on the internet, gossips.

Edd

T2P

Quoted from JimmyBreeze

Read all of this. Good post, and I agree that you should be unbanned.

AnimaL

in my country we have cities with a single IP… just saying….
its not uncommon to see ppl getting banned for cheating and then 30 other guys joining server with same ip over a time of only month or so

Last edited by AnimaL,

fr0w

\V/ Gold

one season banned ?
maybe the admins made a wrong decision maybe not
(only you and your teammates know the truth),
but even IF it was a wrong decision you`re just banned till end of april.
Im sry this happend because of a game against us but in the end this doesnt change anything

Last edited by fr0w,

AnimaL

there still is ESL, right? :D

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 13 Next »