Forum

Ban uber

Created 17th December 2010 @ 11:03

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 9 Next »

Vali

-9w-

Quoted from Koeitje

With a 4 second uber pushing freight, gully and obscure will become a major pain in the butt. Guess we’re just going to run kritz 24/7.

edit: just realized, if this is what it takes to get those maps out of the pool: do it.

Obscure really isn’t difficult to push last on. Gully and freight would probably be a bit more painful, but if we introduce some sensible class limit tweaks (utility 1) then there’s really no problem. You have to remember that the enemy team would also have a 4 second uber so it’s not as painful as it might first seem.

N/A

RaWr ::

couldn’t agree more infact medic should be banned!

Dr-GimpfeN

9g1c

would be awesome fun for scouts to kill the medic then :D
btw +1 Heavy limit 1!!!!

Matt

TEZC
TEZC

Please do it, then those dastardly medics wont be saved when i meatshot them in the back =)

Ritalin

[d¿s]

The Uber is there partly to break those slow stalemates. If Uber was removed, we would be removing one of the more strategically interesting gameplay mechanics and one which is unique to TF2. If you just want to beat teams with pure aim with a fast paced gameplay, play Quake or something.

Daleth

ti.
[PG]

Quoted from Ritalin

The Uber is there partly to break those slow stalemates. If Uber was removed, we would be removing one of the more strategically interesting gameplay mechanics and one which is unique to TF2. If you just want to beat teams with pure aim with a fast paced gameplay, play Quake or something.

Where is your cat, Ritalin? :(

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Noone would ever play medic anymore. People would actually rage quit when they get bombed to fuck every time they are alive.

phy-

You’re destroying the game idiots

atrox_

WaAS?

Quoted from phy-

the ones that aren’t open to change or the ones that want to change it?

phy-

Quoted from atrox_

[…]

the ones that aren’t open to change or the ones that want to change it?

The ones that wan’t to change it, basicly if medics wouldn’t have uber. The fun for them would dissapear. There are medics that love to play with kritz; but then again you have medics that hate it. A medic really depends on his uber to stay alive, not to forget his soldiers. But if you have soldiers that jump away from you most of the time you will get pissed off. Thinking about not having a uber to save you or that you can support yourself on..?? Then what?
It would make no sense; TF2 was based on different line-ups for a while. Two demos etc; it’s a long while ago tho. Right now theres an actually stable line-up. NO matter what people say it’s actually stable and each class depends on another. Like a demo depends on some protection from his scouts, one soldier is dependant on the other helping him. And so you have a scout depending on his scout partner. And then again you have a medic who depends on his soldier; but most of all on his uber.
It could always be nice to try it out; but why would you want to change TF2 competetive right now? A cup would be fine but the way everything is being ran right now is fine. People always whine and bitch about unlocks; wich I totally understand. But now an uber?
I’m sorry but it’s just totally ridiculous.

Last edited by phy-,

AnimaL

Quoted from phy-

[…]

The ones that wan’t to change it, basicly if medics wouldn’t have uber. The fun for them would dissapear. There are medics that love to play with kritz; but then again you have medics that hate it. A medic really depends on his uber to stay alive, not to forget his soldiers. But if you have soldiers that jump away from you most of the time you will get pissed off. Thinking about not having a uber to save you or that you can support yourself on..?? Then what?
It would make no sense; TF2 was based on different line-ups for a while. Two demos etc; it’s a long while ago tho. Right now theres an actually stable line-up. NO matter what people say it’s actually stable and each class depends on another. Like a demo depends on some protection from his scouts, one soldier is dependant on the other helping him. And so you have a scout depending on his scout partner. And then again you have a medic who depends on his soldier; but most of all on his uber.
It could always be nice to try it out; but why would you want to change TF2 competetive right now? A cup would be fine but the way everything is being ran right now is fine. People always whine and bitch about unlocks; wich I totally understand. But now an uber?
I’m sorry but it’s just totally ridiculous.

:]]

flisko

atu???
TWIN

oh dear

Daleth

ti.
[PG]

Quoted from phy-

so are cheaters

antyjc

2ne1

general rule:

i talk like this when i’m trolling

I talk like this when I think you’re an idiot.

uh oh.

Last edited by antyjc,

Matt

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Daleth

[…]

so are cheaters

+1, owned.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 9 Next »