Forum

Ban uber

Created 17th December 2010 @ 11:03

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9

Quoted from octochris

When I came into this clan, SfynX said it a lot, “ban uber”, “it ruins the game”, that sort of thing. I thought he was just raging at bad situations, but as time has gone on I’ve thought about it during games and realised that uber is almost the entirety of what makes this game slow and boring.

I’m not trolling, TF2 would be much better if there was no uber.

I don’t know what I’m asking for with this thread, but it feels like a revelation to finally agree with an opinion I thought was a bit mental a month ago.

oh yea, you mean it needs to be more like tfc? The game is still alive, so go play it if you dont like tf2.

Vladi

TIDS

all class limits 0
medic limit 6
ban uber
needle fight

gogo

Spike Himself

TC

http://imagemacros.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/successful-troll-is-successful.jpg

laerin

-9w-

Bit late but:

http://www.cracked.com/funny-3809-internet-argument-techniques/

See no 1

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from gibix

im playing tf2 now for 5 months, and i find it fun to see a medic dropping uber at the right time.

I’m playing tf2 now for nearly 3 years, and I tend to agree with the OP.

ZeyOrk

Jiziz fucking christ. Can u get out of this fucking Forum Chris? This is how we play, we are used to it, u-piece-a-shit.

for instance: I say i did shitloads of damage, but in reality i did a total of maybe 10 hp damage and thats it, but ppl know i talk shit so they adapt.

Adapt to play boring and wank until the uber hits 100% and have fun.

<3

Atty

ORKZORKZORKZORK

Quoted from ZeyOrk

Jiziz fucking christ. Can u get out of this fucking Forum Chris? This is how we play, we are used to it, u-piece-a-shit.

for instance: I say i did shitloads of damage, but in reality i did a total of maybe 10 hp damage and thats it, but ppl know i talk shit so they adapt.

Adapt to play boring and wank until the uber hits 100% and have fun.

<3

Are you circumcised?

crzfst

dis idea, stupid.

Moreg

dc.

why isn’t this topic locked yet

Waebi

‹Con›

Quoted from Atty

[…]
Are you circumcised?

i see what you did thur

also, +1 to lock, not even Chris was srs about it.

Last edited by Waebi,

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9