Ban uber

Created 17th December 2010 @ 11:03

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 Next »

dougiie

CotC

bring back 2 demoman

wpminnows

[PG]

instead of an uber medic’s alt-fire should be a shotgun and he should get a shotgun as a primary unlock

RaCio

GoT²

Quoted from Tikcus

3, a medigun that charges at the same rate, but can be deployed at any time but lasts for a shorter duration e.g. at 100% charge lasts for only 75% of the time of original uber

That would be pretty funny, constant mini-ubers.

Vali

-9w-

If you guys do like my suggestion, feel free to go post on/rate the steam forum thread and show your support for it if you can spare the time. The more noticed the thread gets the better, tis appreciated.

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from RaCio

[…]That would be pretty funny, constant mini-ubers.

Heh, it would make medics near impossible to kill. They just hit uber at 3% when they have spam incoming :D As a shit medic, I approve of this idea :D

Ottoo

Incorporate some of these ideas into tf2 beta and try it out imo.

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

Quoted from RaCio

[…]That would be pretty funny, constant mini-ubers.

It would make the skill cap for the medic blast through the ceiling… pretty awesome. The uber should also charge in an exponential fashion, to reward not ubering every 2 seconds. And of course, when uber hits 0% there should be a cooldown of at least 2 seconds. Estimating medic uber would be reserved for mathematical prodigies only.

Vali’s suggestion is pretty cool too. cba to register on the forums though :P

RaCio

GoT²

Quoted from Vali

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1634702

I like the idea, but wouldn’t it be better as new unlock rather than having the current medi-cun changed? The pubs and people that like the current medi-gun could keept their old uber while others can use the new version.

Vali

-9w-

Quoted from RaCio

I like the idea, but wouldn’t it be better as new unlock rather than having the current medi-cun changed? The pubs and people that like the current medi-gun could keept their old uber while others can use the new version.

If you read through the replies, you’ll see that I’m not opposed to it being an unlock but replacing the medigun is my preferred choice. Keeping the old medigun is the best way to not upset other aspects of TF2 sure, but it also depends entirely on how the two would play against each other and how the new medigun actually plays.

RaCio

GoT²

True, but either way, it would be fun to try the change in the beta.

Vladi

TIDS

what about an uber would only make the medic invincible.

Vali

-9w-

Quoted from RaCio

True, but either way, it would be fun to try the change in the beta.

Oh yeah definitely, I think even the detractors in the thread agree on that (just think it should be an unlock). Boggles my mind to why it’s rated 2 stars but that’s SPUF for ya.

Not here

SUBMIT TEH IDEA TO GABE HIMSELF VALI!

compton

cvx|

I can see how it’d be worth a try banning/changing uber to make the game faster, but banning kritz? Doesn’t kritz do the exact opposite thing? How are banning those related to each other at all, except them being used by the same class?

Last edited by compton,

Dr Icecream

Quoted from Tikcus

although chris was trolling.

He wasn’t, he said that to save his ass

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 Next »