Forum

Dear Div 4/5

Created 13th December 2010 @ 20:34

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 11 Next »

Sofa King

LOADING DARKEH: DOUBLE HEAVY AND DOUBLE ENGINEER IS FUCKING GAY CON IS A BUNCH OF NOOBS
Loading Therion: can i copy paste that?
LOADING DARKEH: sure i dont care lol
LOADING DARKEH: you mean on etf2l right
Loading Therion: yup
LOADING DARKEH: sure why not

towlie

Quoted from ouch

i don’t like this thread!

(pick me up on your way to i43 though)

well that would be one hell of a detour

Tommeh

‹Con›

Quoted from Sofa King

LOADING DARKEH: DOUBLE HEAVY AND DOUBLE ENGINEER IS FUCKING GAY CON IS A BUNCH OF NOOBS
Loading Therion: can i copy paste that?
LOADING DARKEH: sure i dont care lol
LOADING DARKEH: you mean on etf2l right
Loading Therion: yup
LOADING DARKEH: sure why not

19:05 – Loading Therion: but just a bunch of pubbers who is jacking off
19:06 – ‹Con› BELLSPROUT?!: When I jack off, I like to see how far it goes. my best is 4 metres

Quoted from towlie

[…]

well that would be one hell of a detour

if everything goes according to plan it’s kinda on our way actually :P

I think

Last edited by Datenshi,

Mak

<3

Tommeh smells

Sylosin

MEAT
evCon.

Targe and gunslinger on freight mid is ragey but tolerable. Double heavy and double engie isn’t (I hope we never play you guys on gpit).
Thing is, imagine what comp TF2 would be like if this stuff were commonplace. It’d be a messy trollfest (>implying it isn’t already), so just be glad that it doesn’t happen often. It’s up to individual teams to decide on their tactics – something that can’t be eradicated.

We can ban weapons and limit classes all we like but the regular 6v6 format won’t be adhered to across the board, ever.

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

I fucking love cons creativity.

but I can see double heavy double engy is annoying and just meh to play against.

Con is just following the rules and are using their creativity for their benefits. if shit works wouldnt you use it?

no reason to whine about some wierd tactics being used as long as it doesnt break the rules.

Last edited by toogyboogy,

trams

-><-

Met them for the first time tonight, its nice to meet teams that uses strange tactics, it keeps you on your toes :)

Last edited by trams,

Tommeh

‹Con›

Quoted from trams

Met them for the first time tonight, its nice to meet teams that uses strange tactics, it keeps you on your toes :)

Badlands was an eye opener tbh :P

trams

-><-

Quoted from Tommeh

[…]

Badlands was an eye opener tbh :P

Perfect warmup for us, an easy 1st map to get our spirits up, a harder 2nd one to really get warm, so Lapinou have to blame Con for the 5-0 5-0 :)

We played rather good in spite of having one of our medics playing scout ;)

we would’ve gotten that draw if we played till the end ;P

gz on winning! :D

also for us it’s the exact opposite sometimes, one of our scouts has to play medic!

mrwhizz

con for the next rEJ team :D

Pendji

Theres a difference on playing with a troll team like rEJ and just general reatds. When playing rEJ you could expect a ltarge demo or something, succesful or not you must laugh at the randomness changing the game rather much. You could counter that with something just as random, but playing against double heavy engie isnt random or fun in any way. Its like smacking a brick wall down on the map, you cant do shit about it. Its fun to play against troll teams if they act lols about it. I’d rather die to a “:D” targe demo than a LOL U GOT OWND L2P ADAPT heavy team. If you got this shit for the heavies you would run one back when it was UP (if even) if so, but you didnt. Right now people are just abusing the fact heavy is extremely overpowered. You could focus down a heavy to remove his constant damage output from the battle, but right now its a level 3 sentry with better aim or kritzkrieg. You’re abusing the imbalance, dont act smart about it.

Tl;dr con stop trying to be pro trolls

I love how you have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about <3

also is it just me or do people now think we always use double heavy double engie? More like never, only on g-pit a defense :<

we just love minisentries and the targe though <3

Pendji

More the fact you act like douches about it.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 11 Next »