[…]

Did you ever play against us spikey? :D

Who are you? ¬¬

towlie

i like this thread

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

I dont have a problem with people using different tactics or utility classes at all, its just when cunts run double heavys it turns into a slow boring shitfest -_-

Tornf4lk

cc//

though my team is merely division 6, I dont dislike offclassing. I think its fine as long as its just an offclass e.g. not maining a heavy or something, or if it isnt too much, 2 heavies 2 engies, and so on. I play this game to have fun, so I understand the fun in offclassing, just dont overdo it :3

Anathema

The reason people get mad at stupid tactics is because they don’t work against good teams. You’re effectively wasting the time of people trying to actually improve.

Pendji

Quoted from FAINTAYDAYDAYDAYDAYD

[…]
Its not so much going all out on 1 enemy. Its just attacking the same enemy at the same time so the medic doesn’t get a chance to heal them back up to full health. Otherwise the damage is spread around, and is soon negated.

To require a div 5/6 team can do that on command in an instant is just foolish. Instead of playing fair and prove that you’re actually better, you just pull out that tank and fuck up the toy soldiers.

NerdZone

just scrap gravel, this thread has lead to people using the strats and it just takes all the tempo out of the game… it’s not fun for the attacking or the defending team

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from NerdZone

just scrap gravel, this thread has lead to people using the strats and it just takes all the tempo out of the game… it’s not fun for the attacking or the defending team

What? No, gravelpit is one of the better maps in the game. Just because people use a silly tactic doesn’t mean the map sucks.

If you want to make sure people don’t pull weird strats perhaps agree to certain classlimits before the game?

FAINTAYDAYDAYDAYDAYD

Quoted from Pendji

[…] To require a div 5/6 team can do that on command in an instant is just foolish. Instead of playing fair and prove that you’re actually better, you just pull out that tank and fuck up the toy soldiers.

hence why i also stated that:
Quoted from FAINTAYDAYDAYDAYDAYD

[…]
Heavy works fairly well in the lower divs, (4)/5/6. After that, teams start to play together much better and actually focus the heavy, taking him down a lot easier and making it much less effective.

in my first post…

ouch

i don’t like this thread!

(pick me up on your way to i43 though)

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Think people forget it Con are the only ETF2L team with the Scottish flag by their name, therefor they must utilize so called ‘lame’ tactics to make up for their obvious setback of being from the land of caber tossing.

Krakyn

rEJ

Quoted from Tapley ❤

I dont have a problem with people using different tactics or utility classes at all, its just when cunts run double heavys it turns into a slow boring shitfest -_-

Tapley bear mad, run awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

We lost our official vs Team Onlinegamer because we lost coherence and team play after consistently failing to push 4 or 5 after strolling most mids, then people rage swapped classes without aim and we were fucked. The map had 5 caps which is hardly slow for gullywash.

Hats off to any team that successfully remembers TF2 has 9 classes and your allowed to run all of them whenever you want with whatever weapons aren’t banned, doubly so if you make it work well for you as opposed to just having more fun than the other team. If someone runs a shed load of heavies and engies you need to look at snipers spies, kritz (gotta get through all that heavy health somehow) and properly focused spam. Not giving up when it doesn’t instantly work and not losing all your teamwork to rage are the basics of this game anyway, but it seems some people always need reminded of that anyway in times like these. If you still can’t break them then it would appear they have better tactics and team play to employ them so you deserve to lose.

oh, its you guys. Youre totally right, tbh. exotic tactics is still a part of the game, and shouldnt be much whining about.

crizzl

WEED
DANMARK

I love your voice.

trams

-><-

Heavy limit 1, everything else is just stupid.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 11 Next »