Forum

TF2 @ DREAMHACK - ONLINE PETITION

Created 1st December 2010 @ 11:03

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 17 18 19 ... 22 Next »

choiie

keso

Quoted from ashkan

[…]

PS. Try RyanAir as well, you know they always have some cheap shit, at least to Stockholm :P

Skavsta is pretty close to Jönköping afaik? Or is that Linköping?

EDIT: Having this page open for four hours straight was bound to make me sneis-ninja’d. Also, what sneis said.

Last edited by choiie,

Quoted from Qun

I’ll take the Pack4Dreamhack bus, 100 euros including entry ticket for DHS :D
Last time they got some free sleepingbags and clothes too.

Do they stop in some place in Germany to pick more people up, or is it a one way trip from Netherlands?

Qun

GoT<3

Quoted from Lord Benjamin

[…]

Do they stop in some place in Germany to pick more people up, or is it a one way trip from Netherlands?

Just The Netherlands, no foreign players allowed.

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

Quoted from Qun

I’ll take the Pack4Dreamhack bus, 100 euros including entry ticket for DHS :D
Last time they got some free sleepingbags and clothes too.

Yeah, I’ve been thinking about that as well. I just looked at my schedule and it looks like I can easily free up those dates. :) And as it’s pretty cheap I’ll be seriously considering going, to support TF2 and all that.

I mean: A bus that delivers me straight to the venue in Sweden, and almost for less money than it would normally cost me to go to the other side of the country. No hassle with taking trains/buses in foreign countries. How awesome is that?

Last edited by DeNeusbeer,

ashkan

Quoted from d2m

Any idea how long it is between Gothenburg and Jonkoping on the train?

Takes exactly 2 hours.

Martn

Quoted from DeNeusbeer

[…]
Yeah, I’ve been thinking about that as well. I just looked at my schedule and it looks like I can easily free up those dates. :) And as it’s pretty cheap I’ll be seriously considering going, to support TF2 and all that.

I mean: A bus that delivers me straight to the venue in Sweden, and almost for less money than it would normally cost me to go to the other side of the country. No hassle with taking trains/buses in foreign countries. How awesome is that?

Thats the advantage for having Intel sponsoring the trip =D

Darn

rockit like

you should come to finland and take the ferry to sweden. That trip is worth taking :p

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from DeNeusbeer

[…]

How long does this bus take to get there?

Qun

GoT<3

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]

How long does this bus take to get there?

18 hours :(

Spike Himself

TC

oh, what :/
9 hours by car according to google maps (if 140 km/h average)

Martn

Quoted from Spike Himself

oh, what :/
9 hours by car according to google maps (if 140 km/h average)

Busses only do 80/100km/h. So it’s a 15 hour drive + breaks and shit.

Last edited by Martn,

Spike Himself

TC

yeah, i didnt think it would be *that* far away

best get a hotel in germany and do the drive in 2 days i guess
(if im going ..which i doubt)

trams

-><-

Landvetter(Gothenburg) is much closer to DH then Skavsta, 2 hour busride costs about 10 euro.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Any lucky sweed want to sleep with a 6ft5 buff englishman? I’m just looking at flights now o.

Leftism

W.tf
KC&LtL

Quoted from Tapley ❤

Any lucky sweed want to sleep with a 6ft5 buff englishman? I’m just looking at flights now o.

He’ll even read you a bed time story! :O

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 17 18 19 ... 22 Next »