Created 1st December 2010 @ 11:03

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 18 19 20 ... 22 Next »

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Leftism

[…]

He’ll even read you a bed time story! :O

My voice will sooth you to sleep http://www.vanillatf2.org/2011/02/epsilon-the-unicorns-of-tf2-fairytale-edition/ :-D

Gatwick to gothenburg with 1 bag = £70 return not too shabby.

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

Mole

DCSB
Hey dats!

Where is that from Mike? As in website/airline.

Last edited by Mole,

trams

-><-

Hey! contact Shox on irc and help Dunc & co out so we can get this show on the road!

Martn

Is TF2 on dreamhack dead?

very

ashkan

No, we’re working on it. Nothing has been decided yet.

trams

-><-

Well, it needs to get started now before its too late, I have signed up and havent got any info at all, more info and what we need to do to get this thing airborne would be nice, if dunc is still not available someone else need to take command.

ashkan

Quoted from trams

Well, it needs to get started now before its too late, I have signed up and havent got any info at all, more info and what we need to do to get this thing airborne would be nice, if dunc is still not available someone else need to take command.

Well, that’s what I’ve been doing together with Max.

Dunc will get his Internet on Thursday the 7th.

randa

Would be nice to know where we currently stand in terms of chances? Also what can we do to help?

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

1222 Total Signatures

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from dunc

Hi all,

I’ve had further positive responses since I originally posted about DH.

I now need to put together an organisational team, comprising of two elements.

If you’re interested, and match either/both of the attributes required, please contact ShoX on IRC. He’ll then take your e-mail address and hand it over to me so that I can contact you.

All conversations will be done over e-mail as I can’t access the intarwebz on an evening (until 28th March, cry) and can rarely get on ETF2L during the day. Any responses on here will likely go unread.

ELEMENT ONE – ONLINE
One or more of…
# Do you have the time and inclination to get a TF2 tournament at Dreamhack?
# Do you have experience contacting large business organisations?
# Do you have experience marketing events?

ELEMENT TWO – OFFLINE
At least…
# The ability to get to Dreamhack this summer. That means self-funding (there’ll be no money involved to help you get there) and the time off work etc. It needs to be definite, no “maybe”. Book the time off now, you cunts.
# An understanding of TF2, and some ideas as to how we can best put together the most competitive TF2 LAN event ever.
And preferably…
# Working experience of administrating a LAN event, preferably a TF2 one. i-series and MaxLAN guys, I desperately need you here please.

I’m sure I’ve missed some stuff. ShoX doesn’t have much further information, so don’t pester him with random questions. Do pester him if you’re interested.

^ Thats how people can help, i think only about 3 or 4 other people aisde from Dunc and Shox themselves actually offered to help. So to make this a quality tournament not just at the lan itself but offline as well (speaking to valve/Dreamhack in a professional manner to get them onside for our cause) Less people need to say “Whats happeneing” and more in Helping.

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

Quoted from Darn

you should come to finland and take the ferry to sweden. That trip is worth taking :p

Minä rakastan sinua Finland

trams

-><-

Quoted from Tapley ❤

[…]

^ Thats how people can help, i think only about 3 or 4 other people aisde from Dunc and Shox themselves actually offered to help. So to make this a quality tournament not just at the lan itself but offline as well (speaking to valve/Dreamhack in a professional manner to get them onside for our cause) Less people need to say “Whats happeneing” and more in Helping.

Already offered my help to Shox, and he said that my help was needed, but still, a little more info what I am supposed to do would be nice ;)

eRB

Maybe +2 ;-)

Nor

rda

so, whats up?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 18 19 20 ... 22 Next »