Forum

TF2 @ DREAMHACK - ONLINE PETITION

Created 1st December 2010 @ 11:03

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 13 14 15 ... 22 Next »

nvc

Quoted from fisk

[…]

Was that DHs own crew tho or was that someone else? As I said, afaik they outsource all their tournaments to others, atleast thats how it used to be.

DH’s own crew, though they like our community and have supported it for many years.

fisk

KiH
KiH

Quoted from nvc

[…]

DH’s own crew, though they like our community and have supported it for many years.

Well perhaps that would explain why DH gave it so much support then :P. I had no idea DH hosted own tourneys, they’ve always outsourced them the ten~ or so times I’ve been there… Well actually, quake might be another story but I do sure as hell remember that CS was outsourced and so was dota and most (if not all) other random games. Quake might’ve been a special thing tho, dunno.

I’m not sure what point your trying to make tho, or what point I’m trying to make replying to you… clarify. :P

nvc

Quoted from fisk

[…]
I’m not sure what point your trying to make tho, or what point I’m trying to make replying to you… clarify. :P

no point! :D

fisk

KiH
KiH

Quoted from nvc

[…]

no point! :D

Hah! I think we’re on the same level here… :D

nvc

Quoted from fisk

[…]

Hah! I think we’re on the same level here… :D

http://integra.net/~koc77/stuff/Triple_Boobies.jpg

fisk

KiH
KiH

Quoted from nvc

[…]

http://integra.net/~koc77/stuff/Triple_Boobies.jpg

this is relevant to my interest.. in a way

hapha

+200plx.

Nmx

ᴷᵈ

Waddaboutthenewsdunc? :DDD

Cure

LSD//
Lohysi

Quoted from Nmx

Waddaboutthenewsdunc? :DDD

hykleri

bump

Rikku.

+1

Cure

LSD//
Lohysi

bump. Any news?

Taoism

bump, more…

trams

-><-

Whatssappening?

dunc

infs
dp.

I hardly ever check these forums any more, but I promise thee all that this is still on-going and when I have some concrete news for you, I’ll put it in this thread

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 13 14 15 ... 22 Next »