Forum

lol @ cadred journalism

Created 12th November 2010 @ 16:14

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 6 Next »

Ghent

Team

Cadred’s a bunch of whiners with a lower average maturity of an elementary school.

Squeak

Quoted from Skyride

I think this guy is forgetting that arguing on the internet with people sat literally a few hundred yards away from you is not a good idea if you value your physical well-being.

I’ve never seen evidence of the TF2 community being violent, could this be added into

They have a strange superior air about them, despite their flaws, and insist that their “scene” and indeed their game is superior to all others.

?!

octochris

(0v0)

CSS is for people who suck at 1.6 anyway.

Writer should grow a pair and realize his game sucks. OH SHIT.

N/A

RaWr ::

Those who are at i41 can you ask him to STOP deleting replies which arn’t breaking any rules of his website :S

Inuy

#sadboys

Sneis must be pissed atm.

octochris

(0v0)

hahaha i just had like 5 of my posts deleted :D

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

hahaha tried to reply to Marcos post +1 – THIS POST HAS BEEN DELETED xD

octochris

(0v0)

WARNING – Your account has been banned. Authentication is disabled until ban is removed.

If you wish to know the length of or reason for this ban, please contact the webmaster at [email protected]

Most bans on this site are preventative rather than punative – i.e. if you learn your lesson it can be removed early.

awww richard, are you crying at people pointing out your article is bollocks? :((((

Last edited by octochris,

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from Squeak

I’ve never seen evidence of the TF2 community being violent

true, but Tapley, nvc and Matt are certainly not a group of guys I’d like to meet in a dark alley. :D

octochris

(0v0)

cadred loading blank pages for anyone else? if not, i guess it’s an ip ban (tried clearing cache/cookies) and i’m off to get a new ip lease :D

agron

Relic

http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/1127/gonzooo.jpg

N/A

RaWr ::

Quoted from octochris

cadred loading blank pages for anyone else? if not, i guess it’s an ip ban (tried clearing cache/cookies) and i’m off to get a new ip lease :D

yes he has ip banned me aswell just a blank white page..

octochris

(0v0)

new ip lease got it back for me

awww richard, you can’t take some criticism? i thought it was just a joke! oh wait, hang on, you just suck at journalism.

Squeak

Quoted from Skyride

[…]

true, but Tapley, nvc and Matt are certainly not a group of guys I’d like to meet in a dark alley. :D

nvc is only little :(

dougiie

CotC

Interview with ArcY from TwistedPlay coming soon :)

questions welcome, steam me… hurry tho :)

WELL ACTUALLY…. Mr Richard took away my admin and news post rights…. sorry folks :(((((

Last edited by dougiie,

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 6 Next »