lol @ cadred journalism

Created 12th November 2010 @ 16:14

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Its okay, he’s a nice guy.

Quoted from Tapley ❤

LOL he’s actually deleteing and editing peoples posts now (not even peopel who flame or are offensive). Cadred is a big pile of fashist bollocks….

I believe this is that Castro/Gonzo (whatever nick he uses now) guy who has been caught cheating in CS:S multiple times and openly promoted hacking in public play a couple of years ago. That told me more then enough about him and the CS:S scene since he was still a respected player there.

His articles on Cadred cannot be any better then his stance towards gaming which is appalling.

Last edited by Security,

Waebi

‹Con›

Quoted from octochris

[…]

the journalistic boomeh

i c wat u did thur

Also, I actually like the weekly (?) posts he makes, the thingy called “Gonzorreah” or whatever, used to read it quite often.

Last edited by Waebi,

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

According to Wikipedia, he also founded a collective of musicians, poets and writers. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_A._Lewis

I like to imagine that he cries himself to sleep writing emotive poetry. It certainly can’t be any worse than his journalistic ability.

nvc

All leveluptv CS content was banned from Cadred because, and i quote, “we were a rival website with a goal of ruining everything he had ever worked for, he went on to say that we contributed nothing and only had assets to gain from advertising our content from events which they covered in great detail e.g. CS ESWC Grand Final and the CS Arbalet final. He just would not allow our content to compliment his coverage what so ever. We exchange a few private messages of which he made efforts to ensure he looked like a hero of the internet, and everything i said was wrong and incorrect, and i would be inevitably banned.

I contacted gonzo as to how to then get our content on their website. He said that the reason I was banned is because i took them for granted, and if i wanted content on the site i should contact either him or the match ticker staff in advance.

So i did just that, only to then discover that 5minutes later he had sent an internal message to the entire cadred staff outlining a reminder that all of my content is banned and to be removed.

Over the next few weeks i saw articles pop up about how we should “support commentators”. He commentated the CSS final at i40, which ofcourse featured both in that article and on the website at the time – fair enough i suppose.

Today i decided to stream Twisted play 1 -vs- Twisted play 2 in the TF2 groups. There are no STV demos until the Semi Finals tommorow and i felt it would be good to have that game covered, as we had some spare time before our next game. I had confirmation from the TF2 tournament admin Tapley that this would indeed be allowed and away i went. I did not post the livestream on the website but i did include a comment on his 2nd “Teams have Doubled” Article with the VOD link. My account was swiftly banned again.

The fact that Cadred doesn’t seem to store sent messages should tell you everything you need about Dr Gonzo when he deletes comments, changes subjects, and provides lengthy abuse toward individuals in exchange – often proclaiming that you said things you didn’t. It’s a shame that he’s unable to run a community website like Cadred without involving his emotion because he does work hard and when he produces content it’s often of the highest quality.

Cheers

Last edited by nvc,

WLL

what da fuck

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from d2m

According to Wikipedia, he also founded a collective of musicians, poets and writers. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_A._Lewis

This article is being considered for deletion in accordance with Wikipedia’s deletion policy.

lol

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from octochris

[…]

This article is being considered for deletion in accordance with Wikipedia’s deletion policy.

lol

“This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it”

Well… We are obliged to? :D

Snyyppis

RLM

I haven’t done wikivandalism in years but right now I’m tempted.

fisk

KiH
KiH

Added my $0.02 under the nick fiskTF2.

Lj

pH.

“It was this contribution, proving to be the most popular running column in the site’s history, that earned him a full time position as Content Editor.[8] This was probably the biggest mistake Cadred could make, hiring this idiot instead of someone respectable and unbiased”

Aha who wrote that

zeizZ

Steev

lol @ meatshot

Head Hunter

Quoted from zeizZ

lol @ meatshot

ahaha Love it! :D

SnowiE

-9w-
-9m-

Wikipedia vandalism? A new low.